I might finally be happy with a windscreen...

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I have had lots of Busa's and lots of upgrades and customizations. This windscreen might be the winner for me.

Stock size and shape made by Zero Gravity. Its in a very very dark smoke thou.

It matches the bike and paint PERFECT I think.

What do you folks think ?

RSD.

1.jpg

pashnit

Site Sponsor
Registered
I'm thinkin' I love your garage floor.

Have same one on the Busa right now.

My favorite screen too during summer months.

9333526178_431bbfe08d_o.jpg

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'm thinkin' I love your garage floor.

Have same one on the Busa right now.

My favorite screen too during summer months.

9333526178_431bbfe08d_o.jpg
Thanks Tim. I'm lovin' that pic. The blue on your Busa looks a million miles deep.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

Adam G

Registered
Nice man. Looks great. I had one on my last bike and I really liked it. Am planning on putting one on my Busa when funds allow.

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Nice man. Looks great. I had one on my last bike and I really liked it. Am planning on putting one on my Busa when funds allow.
Get Pashnit above ^ to fix you up. I've bought from him before. Good prices...and the man ships fast. :bowdown:

RSD.

todd moyer

Registered
I alternate between 3 screens, the OEM and 2 ZG screens. One ZG is like the OPs screen and the other one is a taller ST screen, both dark tint and I really like them! Fit, finish & quality is great.

Short screen:
fi2.jpg

Tall screen:
IMG_0991.jpg

Boosa Barry

Registered
How does everyone like the ZG double bubble? I've been told to get one and I'm 6' 2" tall or short depending on who I'm standing next to.

MEBusa

Registered
I have had lots of Busa's and lots of upgrades and customizations. This windscreen might be the winner for me.

Stock size and shape made by Zero Gravity. Its in a very very dark smoke thou.

It matches the bike and paint PERFECT I think.

What do you folks think ?

RSD.
I know I can google Zero Gravity, but exactly where did you get yours. What's the model or item #.
Thanks

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I know I can google Zero Gravity, but exactly where did you get yours. What's the model or item #.
Thanks
Found it nearby,old stock. But I would have ordered from Pashnit (sponsor here on the Org).

You want to order a Zero Gravity SR Series. The SR stands for "stock replacement" I believe.

You want part # 20-133-19

RSD.

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
How does everyone like the ZG double bubble? I've been told to get one and I'm 6' 2" tall or short depending on who I'm standing next to.
I have that one aswell. I'm 6'1" I will probably go back to that for fall/winter...try and hide behind it and stay warm.:laugh:

RSD.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutyfil