Opinion on Windscreen...

It is a hard choice... I do know I want to go with a darker tint than what I have, but whether to go with Puig or Zero Gravity.

Nice lookin' bike, Hayabusa2005.

And thanks for posting the pics of your bike, Busa_70461. Now I know what my bike would look like with a Puig DB on her.

My question to all, which of these screens gives the best protection and the least helmet buffeting for 70 mph highway cruising? Pahsnit? Looks like you've tried them all.

Has anyone tried the Hotbodies Windscreens...they apparently have the GP model which is 1" taller than stock and a Stock Replacement (SR) model. Does anyone have a pic on their bike of these. Opinions on the Hotbodies?

I say go with the PUIG DB dark smoke it will look and flow really well with the lines of your bike

9O4Y2964.jpg

Dark will look great, howver if you ever go under the windshield for racing forget the dark. You can not see out of them.

Well, I have the ZG Sport Touring. Im about 6'7" and wanted the extra wind protection. Also made it alot easier to read my speedo/tach. Mine is painted black.
Here's a couple of picts:
IMG00101.jpg

IMG00102.jpg

IMG00105.jpg

IMG00104-1.jpg

Last edited:
D@MN nice looking ride, even with the stock windscreen.... :super:

I run the ZG-DB in DS (dark smoke), it keeps the gauges readable even on really sunny days....that, for me is most important. I do have a spare ZG-DB in clear for days when LSR is absolutely on the list...... :oldcool:

Thanks Spudley... ordered the Puig DB Dark Smoke today. Still deciding on exhaust...probably go with a Brock full exhaust but not sure...worried on the loudness of Brocks.

Thanks Spudley... ordered the Puig DB Dark Smoke today. Still deciding on exhaust...probably go with a Brock full exhaust but not sure...worried on the loudness of Brocks.

Oh but it would sound so sweet!!! i have heard the alien head on a friends & it sounded mean, very good sounding exhaust... you will ove the power upgrade as well:laugh:

Back