Opinion on Windscreen...

Hayabusa2005

Registered
I am ordering a new windscreen tomorrow...what should I go with? I do not want to double bubble and prefer to stick with stock replacement look.

1st Question... Puig, Zero Gravity SR, ??

2nd Question... For my bike (all stock now) 2005 Red/Black - do I go with Smoke or Dark Smoke?

I am just thinking a darker tinting would be better than clear.

Hayabusa2005.jpg

hayabusa2005_2.jpg

One more question to add... should I go with black screens for the side fairings or chrome color? I am thinking black.

i like black on my bike but some people like chrome.... i dont have any pictures on my computer right now maybe ill take some tomorrow.... bikes cover and in the garage.... bit of hassle but i was gonna start it up tomorrow so ill take some....i like the bubble

If your going to put anymore chrome on the Bike I would go with chrome screens, If not go with the Black.

Stock painted to match.

===================================================================

new bike 044.jpg

For comparison's sake, here's the Puig Double Bubble
displayimage.php

..and the Zero Gravity Double Bubble
displayimage.php

...and the R Series Yana Shiki Double Bubble
130154d1235099668-opinion-windscreen-100_1122.jpg

I wouldn't get a dark tint if you do any night riding and may need to look through the screen. Even in the rain the dark tinits make it that much harder to see. If you're more of a sunny day light only guy then you can go dark tint.

I prefer the double bubble over the OE look only because it helps get the wind off your chest and gives you a little more space to hide behind the screen. Also the OE shape makes it hard to read the gauge cluster when your more in an up right position.

Both Zero Gravity and Puig make good quality screens.

Unless they have changed something and you decide to go with the Zero Gravity, don't forget the antibuzz tape mod.:laugh:

Back