I might finally be happy with a windscreen...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I have had lots of Busa's and lots of upgrades and customizations. This windscreen might be the winner for me.

Stock size and shape made by Zero Gravity. Its in a very very dark smoke thou.

It matches the bike and paint PERFECT I think.

What do you folks think ?

RSD.

1.jpg

I'm thinkin' I love your garage floor.

Have same one on the Busa right now.

My favorite screen too during summer months.

9333526178_431bbfe08d_o.jpg

I'm thinkin' I love your garage floor.

Have same one on the Busa right now.

My favorite screen too during summer months.

9333526178_431bbfe08d_o.jpg

Thanks Tim. I'm lovin' that pic. The blue on your Busa looks a million miles deep.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

Nice man. Looks great. I had one on my last bike and I really liked it. Am planning on putting one on my Busa when funds allow.

Nice man. Looks great. I had one on my last bike and I really liked it. Am planning on putting one on my Busa when funds allow.

Get Pashnit above ^ to fix you up. I've bought from him before. Good prices...and the man ships fast. :bowdown:

RSD.

I alternate between 3 screens, the OEM and 2 ZG screens. One ZG is like the OPs screen and the other one is a taller ST screen, both dark tint and I really like them! Fit, finish & quality is great.

Short screen:
fi2.jpg

Tall screen:
IMG_0991.jpg

How does everyone like the ZG double bubble? I've been told to get one and I'm 6' 2" tall or short depending on who I'm standing next to.

I have had lots of Busa's and lots of upgrades and customizations. This windscreen might be the winner for me.

Stock size and shape made by Zero Gravity. Its in a very very dark smoke thou.

It matches the bike and paint PERFECT I think.

What do you folks think ?

RSD.

I know I can google Zero Gravity, but exactly where did you get yours. What's the model or item #.
Thanks

I know I can google Zero Gravity, but exactly where did you get yours. What's the model or item #.
Thanks

Found it nearby,old stock. But I would have ordered from Pashnit (sponsor here on the Org).

You want to order a Zero Gravity SR Series. The SR stands for "stock replacement" I believe.

You want part # 20-133-19

RSD.

How does everyone like the ZG double bubble? I've been told to get one and I'm 6' 2" tall or short depending on who I'm standing next to.

I have that one aswell. I'm 6'1" I will probably go back to that for fall/winter...try and hide behind it and stay warm.:laugh:

RSD.

Back