Opinion on Windscreen...

another view of ST

00000011 (Small).JPG

I bought the bike with the DB installed, then I tried the sport tour screen.....Turns out I like the stock screen.....go figure. ???

Sessions, your bike is really looking evil, but the house behind it seems quite pedestrian.

Cerberus, your bike is sharp too, but you gotta figure out a way to get it closer to that really cool background you have there.

Sorry guys, I just had to:

Death Angel copy.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Spudley... ordered the Puig DB Dark Smoke today. Still deciding on exhaust...probably go with a Brock full exhaust but not sure...worried on the loudness of Brocks.

Sounds good to me Brother....but...err...uhhh....ummmm "Don't tell Hal" (GSXcite) :oldcool: Seems like the Fastest Color Crowd have a plethora of different appearance mods. Never thought of going with a red windscreen....... :super:

i bought puig bubble for mine. not yet installed though. I think dark smoke would look nice on your baby. not sure how visibility is though, if clear enough for you. I'd also go for black screens for side fairings. I think it suits your bike better in my opinion!

I bought the OEM double-bubble from Suzuki Suzuki OEM Double Bubble

"Tinted Windshield w/Hayabusa Logo. Customize the profile of your Hayabusa with a custom molded sport-touring style lightly tinted polycarbonate windscreen. Only Genuine Suzuki Accessories windscreens are factory developed, tested and approved for the Hayabusa. Reshaped screen is 1-1/2â€￾ taller than stock for added wind protection. Hayabusa logo is screened on the inside for durability and great looks. Fits up to 2007 model year. Part #: 990A0-60004 $91.95."

990A0-60004.ashx.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ridden stock screen, (and one of the 1st to own and review) the elongated flip-lip puig Sport Tourer..in dark smoke no less...

PUIG1.jpg

and it "LOOKED" great...

PUIG2.jpg

Killboy.jpg

but there were some downsides...such as...a reduced view of your cockpit area and less places to view add on goodies such as a radar detector or ATRE gearshift indicator...so to "open things up a bit"?...and still retain the everyday rider benefits of enough wind/rain protection to keep the complete upper bod hi and dry on those drizzly off/on days?...i went with a puig Dub-Bub...in clear...so that when i'm laid out on those dark rainy days and nights?...i can still see through the dang thing...and trust me...on a busa?...there will be "those times"...

06FBASH10.jpg

the four busa to the right was some of the faster, more daring crew at fall bash '06...notice the windscreen profiles....

so i went with and still love my clear puig dub-bub..plenty of protection...more toy room on the dash...and pleanty clear for the oh so dreaded crouching see through visibility test.

PhotoReflect.com

to sum it up?...you'll get soaked on a rainy day with the stocker...and reduced view angles/area and loss of clarity with any steep, sleek, fully sweptback models....but i like stay'in hi and dry...more comfort from the wind and the rain...and speed tested by myself...

DYNOTOPSPEED.jpg

crampt laid backers are fine for the track...darksmoke is a looks thing...but if you appreciate fit & function over form?...the choice is yours to make.

JMHO & L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back