I love my 09 silver busa

Man how did you get your 09 Busa in November?:bowdown:

I sold my BLK/GRY 08 in Sept when I saw the silver online and I just got mine a week ago. 6 months Busaless was rough. No dealers in South Florida had them.

:welcome: to the ORG.

:beerchug: Great choice on the fastest color no matter what others may say.
I got mine in mid Dec and have about 3200 on her now.
Enjoy and ride safe.
Bubba

I really like that color! We just picked up the `09 white/silver, and love it! :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the oRg. Are you going to have the inner panels sanded smooth before painting them ?

I like this color scheme the best out of all the GENII's'. Flows nicely. When I trade up and upgrade someday; that'll be the girl.
Beautiful bike.
:thumbsup:

Man how did you get your 09 Busa in November?:bowdown:

I sold my BLK/GRY 08 in Sept when I saw the silver online and I just got mine a week ago. 6 months Busaless was rough. No dealers in South Florida had them.
I special ordered mine on Oct 9th. I think mine was the first one to hit stateside!

Scar I'm painting the inner fairings and mirrors the darker silver. The fact that I don't have to powdercoat the wheels silver left a few more chips for the mod budget :thumbsup: I'm powdercoating the rear sets and levers as well.

That should look totally cool! Look forward to seeing pix of the finished product!!! Great idea...:beerchug:

:welcome: to the oRg. Are you going to have the inner panels sanded smooth before painting them ?

DADOFTHREE I'll definitely have theinner fairings sanded smooth. When I had my 02 done the painter used some sort or resin and the heat made then lift and peel.

I had my 05 panels sanded and it was much nicer. Here's my 05 with painted mirrors and inner fairings. I had the turn signals smoked as well. Kind of miss her :drooling3: but it gives you an idea of what the 09 will look like. I think I have OCD because I'm anal as hell about a dirty bike. She had 23k miles in these pics.

05Busa1-1.jpg

05Busa2-1.jpg

05Busa4-1.jpg

05Busa3-1.jpg

Man, you got it all. Very nice bikes and all the mods,Whew. Gotta ask, how do you like the suzuki windscreen? I got one and may go back to the original. Oh welcome.

Back