I just gote a busa also!

(dragoon6779 @ Jun. 23 2007,02:08) Well, I picked it up and drove 90 miles back home. What a wonderful machine, much lighter than my old cbr1000f and feels more flickable.
However, perhaps due to my height of 5' 7" I was hunched up to the tank and had to cran my neck up, lol. So, I guess a low cut seat and Helibars might take care of that probllem.  Also, it felt like the wind was lifting my helmet, something that never happened on my cbr, so perhaps a lower seat and back just a tad will work? Thoughts? Thanks
You might want to look into picking up a puig double bubble wind screen also.

The Busa is gonna get you hit by the wind pretty hard... no real way to avoid that unless you have a very snug jacket and a pretty tight helmet. If your jacket is loose, it's gonna act like a parachute and you'll feel it.

Look into a helmet that's more snug on your head. But besides that, just trust the bike and that the wind isn't going to knock you off or knock the bike off the road. The bike can handle it.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
To the org. Be safe.
beerchug.gif

to help with the wind, try a double bubble wind screen. Best 80 bucks you will ever spend.

Josh

Ryders Connection

On a lot of the helmets you can buy replacement inners that can tighten the helmet up some. I can get most of my big head tucked behind the factory windscreen.

Scorpion makes a great helmet at a real great price. I'd also go for the zero gravity sport tour screen and of course helibars...

Back