I'm new just saying hello

nme617

Registered
hi all i just bought a 2002 busa  i became a member here not to long ago and wanted to say hi to you all iam eric and hopefully here to stay  love the busa  lol i bought used and need to know after the winter what besides the paint was done to it  all i knwo fast as hell lol  love it  2nd bike i hade a 600rr  to small well here is a pik of my baby   hoe to hear from you all if you guys have any info for me i am willing to learn like  a sponge

my_fucking_baby.jpg

Nice paint... but I hope that didn't used to be a pumpkin....
Off hand:
D&D pipes
Sportech V-Flow?
Shovel shaved
Rear spools
Hugger

Nice bike and welcome!

you have a set of bolt ons , double bubble windscreen, it looks like it was an le if it was the 2002 le i belive that was the all black se edition ? whats in the rear undertail or is it chopped ? other than that looks to be pretty much stock ? is the color a marble or is it a metalic ?

nice bike by the way ! and
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Welcome to the madness....
where abouts in the Boston area? I'm in Peabody.

and nice bike there.

most everybody knows that the pumpkin was an '03 model,and most people here know how to read ...........

just
poke.gif
at MC.

(badassbusa03 @ Nov. 27 2006,19:13)
and nice bike there.

most everybody knows that the pumpkin was an '03 model,and most people here know how to read ...........

just  
poke.gif
at MC.
Yeah, I read 02 after I posted... but I have to leave the mistake for others so that they may know that I too, am human....

(and humble
smile.gif
)

(nme617 @ Nov. 27 2006,15:55) hi all i just bought a 2002 busa i became a member here not to long ago and wanted to say hi to you all iam eric and hopefully here to stay love the busa lol i bought used and need to know after the winter what besides the paint was done to it all i knwo fast as hell lol love it 2nd bike i hade a 600rr to small well here is a pik of my baby hoe to hear from you all if you guys have any info for me i am willing to learn like a sponge
slip ons, double bubble ? Need more picks. lift tank, remove hump, etc.

Back