saying hello

one more maybe alittle closer

DSCN0939.JPG

Welcome and nice Busa! You've got that thing loaded down! Proof you can travel far on a Busa...
cool.gif

Glad to have you here...
smile.gif

OK, in one pic the Kanji on the tank bra is black and in another it's red...Or is it just me.
Regardless, nice bike and of course, welcome.
And how did you do the letters on the tires. I know it's a sure sign of my age, but I like that. If it's not to difficult I might try it myself with your advice.

David

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138374983 -->

Nice scoot and welcome..........if my wife sees your backrest I'm in trouble.
smile.gif

Welcome, nice ride. You don't really ride with that stuff piled up so high? Reminds me of something in DR Suess!!

<!--EDIT|tpbio
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138386231 -->

real sweet look,n busa........& it the fastest color to......... me likey alot...... anyway man welcome to planet (ORG) your world with ina world.. here you will find lots of real good folks........ ( JUST LIKE I DID) o ya theres this guy on here his name is (RSD).... now let me tell ya this guy is insane...(don,t mess with him)..... he jumps around from post to post like a ninja on speed.........ha ha.....na am just play,n with ya...they can all help you with all most any thing you can think of & some real good laughs to be had along the way........ enjoy the madness  
newbie.gif
............... look forward to talk,n 2ya latter i hope.........
type.gif

dub post sorry
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138417107 -->

BUSA-MAN is right....you have the fastest color and you will dig this place....welcome
smile.gif

Welcome to the board .....nice ride .... I think you can carry more luggage than my 'ole mans Harley !
smile.gif

OK, in one pic the Kanji on the tank bra is black and in another it's red...Or is it just me.
Regardless, nice bike and of course, welcome.
And how did you do the letters on the tires. I know it's a sure sign of my age, but I like that. If it's not to difficult I might try it myself with your advice.

David
the black one was a pic when i got the bra the red is after i did a little detail work , just trying to do something differant .......... more to come later my mind is reeling with stuff i want to do..........<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>imagine that
wow.gif
jump9.gif
the lettering on the tires ... tire paint from auto parts stores near you,it isnt hard to do just get a nice stiff drink (to relax you) this is optional of cource but it helps steady the hand eye coordination,i like the look to ,it looks more like a hotrod,i tell my wife this is my 69 camaro that i cant find plus its a wee bit faster
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Welcome, nice ride. You don't really ride with that stuff piled up so high? Reminds me of something in DR Suess!!
its not as high as it looks,when me and my wife are on it both are taller than the bags ,i dont ride with t bags at all ,sometimes w/backrest and saddle bags most of the time just my "hump"

Nice ride! I like what you did with the grab rail. I am thinking of doing something like that for hauling luggage (tho smaller... you really like to load 'er up, LOL). I am thinking of modding a grab rail by adding a rack on the back of it for strapping a bag on for trips with the wife.

Welcome to the Org. This place is friggin awesome! Cool people, tons of info, and just a "family feel". You came to the right place!

Back