I Just Bought a Couple of New Lids !

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
Just bought a couple of new lids, both Suomy's, one is a Spec1R, the other is a Spec1R Extreme,Both are brand new and I got them from a member here! This board rocks!

1R_2.jpg

Heres the Extreme...

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121492941 -->

Cascos002.jpg

Sweet lookin lids NJ! You'll love the Shoei. Just got my RF1000. Great helmet!

Very nice,   Bet you paid good $$$$ for those!
I actually paid more for them than I had to,but the guy is a member here, he gives great customer service and I dont know the people that beat his price,this makes 4 lids I've bought from him, if you see his post with helmets for sale, he's a straight up, honest guy that will take care of your helmet needs.racersir is his board name,Javier is his real name.Great guy, with some good deals on lids.

Nice looking lids ya got there Nitrous, makes me wanna start up a collection as well.

Sweet lookin lids NJ!  You'll love the Shoei.  Just got my RF1000.  Great helmet!
Thanks man,Its hot a fug here now,I'm wanting to make a comparison with the RX-7 Arai I have, I think the Spec1R's and the X-11 are the competitors in the cooling aspect of lids.I also like high visibility when it comes to gear, so the Suomy's will fit in nicely.NJ.

Nice lids
cool.gif
A little bright for me, but they're still sharp
wink.gif

Nice helmets there NJ, a freind of mine has the Gambler suomy. I myself have always wore a black helmet, I know there HOT, but I,ve never wore anything else, so I guess I don,t know the differance. Here,s my GETTO Busa Shoie RF900 helmet.

lid.jpg

Back