I got 2 new helmets today.

black954

Registered
Today I got 2 new helmets, an AGV Rossi replica and a Suomy Bostrom replica. Both are used, but the AGV is like brand new and the Suomy only needs a new shield and it's all good. I will use the Suomy as my new daily rider, and I will put the AGV inside my living room with my other Rossi replica. Hopefully I can get them signed by the man himself next year at Indy.

helmets1.JPG

It's good to see that there are people out there that make helmets worth wearing.

2 things.

Where do you find stuff like this? I have always been interested in acquiring some replica/authentic race gear.

Also, can anybody translate the Katakana/Hiragana on the back of that helmet?

(Nekosohana @ Jul. 23 2007,06:51) It's good to see that there are people out there that make helmets worth wearing.

2 things.

Where do you find stuff like this? I have always been interested in acquiring some replica/authentic race gear.

Also, can anybody translate the Katakana/Hiragana on the back of that helmet?
My buddy has had the AGV for the last few years now and I've always wanted it. The right time came along and now it's mine. I would also like to know what it says on the back if anyone knows. The Suomy isn't my favorite design, but it fits great, and it was a buddies who races and can't use it anymore cause it's outdated, so I happened onto it. I didn't know the visor is like $90 though! Oh well, it's a $650 helmet, so I will have to spend a little extra on a visor. I really want the Suomy black hawian flower, so i'm on the prowl.

(tinmann @ Jul. 23 2007,08:34) That Suomy doesn't match your bike at all. Let me send you my mailing address
smile.gif
I don't see any black or purple on it either, so I guess you're SOL!
zzwhip.gif

Back