lids

jbusa

Registered
Where is the best place on line to get a good lid for my son? My parents bought him one of those pocket bikes knowing how much he is into the busa, but I told him that he can;t ride it without a lid!!!!!! Any help here....
Thanks
Kelly

Where is the best place on line to get a good lid for my son? My parents bought him one of those pocket bikes knowing how much he is into the busa, but I told him that he can;t ride it without a lid!!!!!! Any help here....
Thanks
Kelly
Wow....online?...you're going to try some on him and then order the lid from an online dealer, right? 'Cause different brands fit differently. For example, I wear a large in HJC, but a double x in Icon, and an x-tra large in Shoei...

I'm pretty sure the "motorcycle superstore" has good deals. Google that.

So does www.newenough.com. New enough always has closeout deals. Check www.kneedraggers.com as well.

There'll be other guys posting up here soon, right guys? You'll get sites galore...
beerchug.gif

I wouldn't want to buy a lid online, even though the same company makes thousands of the same lid, do all the same sizes fit exactly the same?

Take him somewhere where you can fit him properly FIRST.

Check your local dlrs price, then check ridegear.com and check thiers.

I'd give my local dlr a chance to meet the price......if not, get it online.

There is something to be said about supporting your local m/c dealer......:;):

I am with you on supporting your local dealer to some extent, but when you can save over $100.00 online, that is where I draw the line.. Iron Pony has a store very close to my house, '"it's huge" (Donald Trump hehe). I buy enough small ticket items from them, but there is no reason to charge list anymore with the internet, it's better for the consumer.

I also wear a Large in HJC and a X-L in Shoie, Icon??? I love there stuff, but man everything fit's so friggin small..

I have already fitted him in a youth L. An adult XS was a little bit big. My dealer here is OK, and I get 10% off for buying my bike there, but I have found that you can get some great deals online.

Is there a Cyclegear near you yet. They usually have a pretty good selection in stock. I am pretty sure they are opening some more stores in the NW.

Back