New lid!!

I apologise for the suggestion of HJC, I thought that if it was good enough for Ben Spies in World Super Bike and AMA Super Sport, the Carbon Fibre would be good enough for anyone. Trust me, the quality is not cheap. Besides, all helmets have to pass DOT or SNELL, and HJC does.

Some companies go beyond just passing DOT and SNELL ratings. A helmet has to fit right to work. Just go to your local dealer or Cycle Gear and try the helmets on. Arai has 3 different profiles I believe. Good luck and get the best fitting helmet otherwise it is pointless!!

I apologise for the suggestion of HJC, I thought that if it was good enough for Ben Spies in World Super Bike and AMA Super Sport, the Carbon Fibre would be good enough for anyone. Trust me, the quality is not cheap. Besides, all helmets have to pass DOT or SNELL, and HJC does.

No need to apologize. My helmet was 3yrs old they may have changed over that last couple years and the new models are probably much better i will try them all out. I just felt my helmet could have been much better. I was just too cheap to buy a new one as there was physically nothing wrong with the one i had

Last edited:
Back