I have been Nominated

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
OK, I have been Nominated by the powers that be to lead the Midwest Delegation west to Reno for the Stampede.

Please post up if you are planning/thinking on going to the Stampede.

PM me with any questions and I will be able to get answers to you.
Also you may PM me for contact info so we can do this properly.

Start saving this is sure to be a heck of a good time.

POST UP.

That's what it is looking like. Unless trailers can be aquired. It is not that bad. Only 1950 Miles from my door. LOL

Last edited:
I would be up for this ride.. I mean pending dates and all the particulars..

Tracking Topic.. :bowdown:

Check the thread about the Busa Stampede. The weekend is July 24-26 in Reno Nevada.

I plan on trying to make it. I can haul my busa and three more.

tlr18.jpg

Kevin and I were talking and I have a trailer that we can get 2 for sure, maybe 3 bikes if we do it strategically. We were thinkin if we had a bike on the road followin us in pullin the trailer, then we can have a continuous shift goin and not even have to stop at all.

Maybe we can meet up with GSXcite(sorry, don't know your name) along the way and have a little convoy on the way out. Let me know what you think, Kevin. And anyone else for that matter.

Kevin and I were talking and I have a trailer that we can get 2 for sure, maybe 3 bikes if we do it strategically. We were thinkin if we had a bike on the road followin us in pullin the trailer, then we can have a continuous shift goin and not even have to stop at all.

Maybe we can meet up with GSXcite(sorry, don't know your name) along the way and have a little convoy on the way out. Let me know what you think, Kevin. And anyone else for that matter.

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Nice work!

Back