Stampede: Pacific Northwest Riders

flybybusa

Rider formerly known as wingding
Donating Member
Registered
Hello Fellow Pacific Northwest Stampede Riders!

Here is the current PNW ride plan. It is a 778.5 miles ride from Seattle to Reno so we've split the ride into two days with meet up spots at the major cities and towns along the way. Post up or PM me if you think you'll be joining us. The goal is to get everyone to Reno quickly but safely and most importantly....with zero tickets! Once we leave I-5 near Eugene and head southeast on SR-58 [Willamette Hwy] it will be an amazing ride full of twisties, scenic views and great photo ops. Some good food stops will be a must. Our overnight stop will probably be near Klamath Falls, OR.

I am super excited about this trip and I hope you'll join the ride!

SeattletoReno.gif

Email or PM me for turn by turn directions.

Cheers,

Adam (wingding)

SWEET!!! Nice work, Adam!

This an AWESOME representation of what's going to happen to get your peeps to Reno! Kudos!

I'm giving serious thought to making that trip. I may haul my bike down? If I do I'll probably do your route as well. If I ride I'll make a two day adventure of the trip. I'll probably bail through the St. Helens Rd. 25 to Carson, jump the river at Hood River and meander along the mountains joining 95 and making my way to Klamath Falls or catch 395 and go out through God's country. Either way will make a fun trip and avoid the interstate.

However you get there it will be great to see you at the Stampede! As the date grows near stay in touch and we'll see how it goes.

Great route Adam, I rode it myself, last season. It's pretty with country and curves yet still efficient in terms of getting to Reno. Doyle

Great route Adam, I rode it myself, last season. It's pretty with country and curves yet still efficient in terms of getting to Reno. Doyle

Thanks Dolye. I'm glad you pointed out that its important to be efficient. As it stands now the ride will be two full days of riding. We could take more back roads down but each would add more time and we will be picking up riders in Eugene so I think this is a good route.

I may see ya on the road ... My plan is to travel up hwy 162 out of Oroville. It becomes what is known as the Oro/Quincy hwy best new twistie pavement around here.

This is fun! I'm sitting in a hi rise hotel room in San Francisco with my family (going to dinner and a play) on the org with my laptop. Kent, why don't you plan on coming 1-2 days early to Reno and do some preliminary rides with us? (Scar's coming in earlier in the week). Doyle

Good for you Doyle..........if you were home, you'd be looking out the window at SNOW flurries! ARGHHH!!!

Good for you Doyle..........if you were home, you'd be looking out the window at SNOW flurries! ARGHHH!!!

Hey, Jimbo...when Doyle was taking me to the airport last October after my site visit at the Peppermill, it was snowing then, too... Damn, it's been a long, cold winter for you guys...

BUMP it to the top!

57 days until the PNW Riders are scheduled to leave for the stampede. :cheerleader: Post up if you think you can make it. :beerchug:

That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

Hey, Adam...the color flyers we talked about yesterday will mail out today. Thanks for puttin' 'em out at your bike night, yo! I've found that to be very effective and there's a fresh pack of 'busa owners here in SD who are signing up for the 'go'.

:cheerleader:

Well done, bro!

Busa Stampede Flyer (Midsize).jpg

Last call for my PNW busa brothers and sisters! Call or PM if you want to group up. I'm planning on leaving as early as possible Thursday morning.

Back