I have a gripe with you "Pledge" boys

what is the pledge like pledge u use for home cleaning doesnt it have way to much oil in it ive herd of wd40 but pledge fo real

what is the pledge like pledge u use for home cleaning doesnt it have way to much oil in it ive herd of wd40 but pledge fo real

Yes, it's the one you use for home cleaning and I don't find it oily. I love it. Try it and come back in a few minutes. When you're done, please let us know how you like it.:whistle:

mine was orange fresh after an intense workover by Blanca. seemed to work pretty well. i've been using a hot hand towel everynight to get the bugs off. heat it up in the motel microwave. pledge works, but i think i'll stick to good ol soap n water when i get home. polishing was a new concept to me until i stayed with Blanca. now my evening ritual is to wipe down the bike everynight before i get comfortable. :thumbsup: Bessie is a purty bike and i would like to keep her that way. after livin on her for over 2 weeks, she deserves it. and it gives me a good look over for anything broken or loose.
a clean bike is a happy bike:rulez:

Back