I have a gripe with you "Pledge" boys

Big Bo

Registered
I got on other sites and mentioned Pledge for cleaning your bike. I have been laughed at and called a liar. My feelings were hurt. :poke: , but I am OK.

I went out and "Pledged" my bike again for the pledge of it. :laugh:

I pledge to continue the "Pledge". :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You guys and gals are great. :beerchug::beerchug:

They laugh now, but how many of those people got up and went to get the Pledge from under the sink and tried it out on their bike......

I've used pledge since 1990 on this bike and this pic was taken before I sold it in 2008

gsxr1100.JPG

I picked up a can on Monday. This place is very convincing. I bet if enough of us got together on a thread we could get somebody to jump off a bridge:laugh:

I tried it once on my black 07'......it left oily streaks that you could see in the sunlight?? Maybe I used too much??

I did my rear wheel this morning with a small "travel" size pledge from Ingles, Lol...

Sure smells good and I will test the rest tomorrow.:whistle:

Just got another can of orange pledge myself... It's their loss for not wanting to try it...

I bet they are all closeted pledgers in reality... :laugh:

I did my rear wheel this morning with a small "travel" size pledge from Ingles, Lol...

Sure smells good and I will test the rest tomorrow.:whistle:
Yeah...............I'm really stoked about this mysef! My tires look squeaky clean and really shine after a coating of Pledge. I'm going riding tomorrow to show them off! WOOT-WOOT!!

I got on other sites and mentioned Pledge for cleaning your bike. I have been laughed at and called a liar. My feelings were hurt. :poke: , but I am OK.

I went out and "Pledged" my bike again for the pledge of it. :laugh:

I pledge to continue the "Pledge". :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You guys and gals are great. :beerchug::beerchug:

Maybe you need to "Pledge" yourself so the snide remarks just wipe right off??:laugh:

I really didnt believe this would work myself but i just had to try it and.....well i was WRONG. wow does it ever work.. so to those i didnt believe.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::beerchug:

I really didnt believe this would work myself but i just had to try it and.....well i was WRONG. wow does it ever work.. so to those i didnt believe.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::beerchug:

Glad that you believe in it now.:thumbsup:

I just finished Pledging my bike again after riding tonight. Spent about 10 minutes tops.

Back