Cleaning the Hayabusa

Poorboys and Zanio are on the higher end side of waxes/polishes.. My next purchase is going to be the Menzerna polish.. That stuff is great..

Your right about UV protection here in FL... Everything fades quickly..

Where in FL are u..

Zaino Bros. products are excellent! I used their stuff on my Audi showcar.

I also use Protect All spray on Caranuba Wax :thumbsup:

Been using this for years and it wont white the black plastic. Try it and you wont go back to anything else.

p2112700w.jpg

I'll stick with Pledge. Works for me for more than 2 years now. Just my 2cents.:laugh:
4811711981_81af489e21_b.jpg

4812338370_5c4417a2d8_b.jpg

4812339524_e1d68cf11c_b.jpg

4812452588_cc5d20710c_b.jpg

4811712825_209ef6208b_b.jpg

4811716759_b38f235c0c_b.jpg

Yes, she gets dirty.LOL
4658894599_92900c85c0_b.jpg

Last edited:
I use Original Bike Spirits/Honda Polish for plastics, Mothers California Wax for the tank, and Pledge for the wheels.

displayimage.php

just a FYI- i've used a low horsepower pressure washer about half the times I wash my bike- and the first time I washed her I washed her with the pressure washer..

no clue what kinda info these guys run on, and what they have against pressure washers, but I have never EVER had an issue with mine.. as a matter of fact, the exact opposite: the pressure washer removes any and all dirt, grime, dust, ect from fairing.

paint going flying off from pressure? give me a break, you must be buying chinese or have painted the fairing 20 minutes before hand- the paint with overcoat isnt going ANYWHERE lol.

soap everything down, let it sit for 1.5 mins, powerwash until all soap everywhere is completely gone and then shammy it down. spotless.

immediately after I've gone the pledge route, ect.

I use Isopropyl alcohol on windscreen and mirrors, leaves them streakless with no waterspots.

pledge is good, but IMO Plexus and other waxes are better... just more pricey.

Colton:whistle:

Use this:
1181513551-27008_full.jpg

Best stuff, i use this with a fresh microfiber towel on every bike ive owned and its the perfect waterless wash (i don't wash my bike with water). :thumbsup:

Last edited:
In all honesty i don't think i'll ever apply pledge to the bike.. Strickly waxes and polishes.. The poorboys products are so easy to apply and take off it ridiculous.. I've never used such a great product.. NXT is ok but there's no comaprison to the poorboys. NXT IMO leaves to much of a haze and is harder to take off.. I have a new bottle of spray wax if you want it..

Poorboys and Zanio are on the higher end side of waxes/polishes.. My next purchase is going to be the Menzerna polish.. That stuff is great..

Your right about UV protection here in FL... Everything fades quickly..

Where in FL are u..

You may be right about the NXT leaving a bit of a haze.

I wanted to try something else for a change with Carnuba wax (was thinking about
the S21 concours but woulda had to order it and wasn't that patient today)
so I just bought some Mothers California Gold Pure Carnuba. I honestly think
the paint looked wetter, deeper, and blacker...richer.

My significant other came out after I was done and just asked "whatyathink"
without any other preconception nudge...she said, "this stuff looks better"

Hmmph...maybe it's not just me ???.

Back