I have a gripe with you "Pledge" boys

Pledge didnt work for me... wife saw me with a can and a new rag and made me clean the furniture:poke::poke:

I tried it once on my black 07'......it left oily streaks that you could see in the sunlight?? Maybe I used too much??

I use it now on my black bike and it looks great.No smudges or streakes. You just have to buff it with a dry side of the towel. I now use on both of my bikes. Everyting but the seats and tires. I even use on my visor and the bugs wipe rite off now.

I use it on my black 09...looks great! I just rub it in with one rage, and buff it with another...kinda like mr. miagi taugh the karate kid "wax on...wax off"

000_0220.jpg

I tried it once on my black 07'......it left oily streaks that you could see in the sunlight?? Maybe I used too much??

If she didn't look like this when you're done, you probably used too much. Here's the exact same bike as yours......year and color
4520721519_0381767fc8_b.jpg

i use it now on my black bike and it looks great.no smudges or streakes. You just have to buff it with a dry side of the towel. I now use on both of my bikes. Everyting but the seats and tires. I even use on my visor and the bugs wipe rite off now.

+1000

I use it on my black 09...looks great! I just rub it in with one rage, and buff it with another...kinda like mr. miagi taugh the karate kid "wax on...wax off"

I hope you wear either a dark smoke visor or a nice pair of sunglasses 'cause you're gonna need it.:laugh:

Looks great, Leks.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

thanks. came home after the ride and pledged again. 10 minutes and the bike is looking 100%. bugs gone. rims clean. i am sold.

I got on other sites and mentioned Pledge for cleaning your bike. I have been laughed at and called a liar. My feelings were hurt. :poke: , but I am OK.

I went out and "Pledged" my bike again for the pledge of it. :laugh:

I pledge to continue the "Pledge". :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You guys and gals are great. :beerchug::beerchug:

Yeah I got laughed at too until they pledged HUMMMM???? Maybe they ought not underestimate the power of Pledge.:rofl::thumbsup:

thanks. came home after the ride and pledged again. 10 minutes and the bike is looking 100%. bugs gone. rims clean. i am sold.
See how fast it is to polish your bike using Pledge? Sometimes, I come home and all I need was a duster.:laugh:

Yeah I got laughed at too until they pledged HUMMMM???? Maybe they ought not underestimate the power of Pledge.:rofl::thumbsup:
:rofl::beerchug:

So you guys use this one the paint? Do you spray it on a towel and then wipe it on? I really don't get it, but I'm down for tryign it if this is real. Ten minutes to detail your bike versus 45 minutes!!!

So you guys use this one the paint? Do you spray it on a towel and then wipe it on? I really don't get it, but I'm down for tryign it if this is real. Ten minutes to detail your bike versus 45 minutes!!!

If you have a large area to spray like the sides, hump, front, front fender, I spray it on it, but on tight places like gauges, the inside of the windscreen, frame, I spray it on the towel.

Back