I HATE WINTER!!!

hayabusa99b/w

Registered
This morning I woke up to go out to the garage and continue my work on the busa prepared for the 5 degree tempature outside and walked out into this. There is nothing worse than having to endure COLD weather and at the same time deal with the snow. To me the snow just makes it feel colder and less inviting to ride or even want to work on the bike. Luckily I had plenty of heat in the garage to work on stuff without having to freeze my #$%$ off. Kawiboy11 and i took his rims off to have new tires put on. He went with shinko's front and back and went with a 200 for the rear to fatten her ass up a little bit. It should look badass with the bike being extended 10 inches. Hopefully this stuff melts quick!! I can't wait for Daytona bike week!! Is it March yet?
rock.gif
race.gif

6330429440760566052.jpg

OK I'll ask what is the white frame in the last picture for?

it is a race kart frame that is going to be my next project this summer after the busa and my yamaha banshee. My plans are to put a 250cc kawi or yamaha dirt bike motor on that frame for some CRAZY fun!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

(hayabusa99b/w @ Jan. 13 2007,11:58) it is a race kart frame that is going to be my next project this summer after the busa and my yamaha banshee. My plans are to put a 250cc kawi or yamaha dirt bike motor on that frame for some CRAZY fun!!  
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
Nice! How bout a busa motor in that frame? Real fun
jump9.gif

You Omaha boyz are hard core, ain't gonna let a little snow keep you from riding are you?
biggrin.gif

Snow makes it feel warmer to me. Keeps it light outside at night time also.

Back