I gotta call bs here!!

teezy

Registered
Tell me this is not bullshxt!! Or I should say one sided!! I would love Ricky to bring a stock ZX14R down here and run it against a stock gen 2 with our local pro rider.

[video=youtube_share;6f6CXcoQHgA]http://youtu.be/6f6CXcoQHgA[/video]

Lol whats bull**** about it? They even had Ricky ride the busa and his time was higher than all his zx-14 runs by quite a bit.

I believe it.

Also I lol'd when that guy said the zx-14 is "the most dominant motorcycle on the planet".

Gadson went 8.99 with a pipe and tune stock wheelbase. It was the roaring toyz bike.

I can believe it, and it don`t hurt my feelers not one bit...that ninja one fugly bike.
I do think it`s time for Suzuki to do something though.

, He said else where the Busa clutch was acting up grabbing off line . Look at the MPH the Kaw is making better power It's also a larger eng by 100CC Busa is going to have to up grade or will be left in 2nd Just as Gen 2 will walk my Gen 1 stock to stock . The Kaw has the edge at present. We need 1500 + motor and traction control. In other words time for upgrade on our side.

Compare apples to apples.

Put a couple "good" riders on each bike. Normal people that are not backed by one company or the other. Like mentioned, the Zook has the problem with the grabby clutch. Fix that and I would bet they are side by side.

Is the Kaw fast? I am sure it is, but they now have almost 100cc advantage to beat the busa. I still hate working on the KAW. I can change my plugs in 20 minutes, lets see how long it takes on the ZX:lol:

Stock ZX14r Vs a Stock Gen 2 Busa same day same dyno ..

dynozx14rVsbusa.jpg

Lol whats bull**** about it? They even had Ricky ride the busa and his time was higher than all his zx-14 runs by quite a bit.

I believe it.

Also I lol'd when that guy said the zx-14 is "the most dominant motorcycle on the planet".

Suzuki is going to have to step it up. Kawi just did...

I think the Busa has been chasing the ZX for a while now......

, He said else where the Busa clutch was acting up grabbing off line . Look at the MPH the Kaw is making better power It's also a larger eng by 100CC Busa is going to have to up grade or will be left in 2nd Just as Gen 2 will walk my Gen 1 stock to stock . The Kaw has the edge at present. We need 1500 + motor and traction control. In other words time for upgrade on our side.

HMMMMMMM so your telling me that the quickest a pro riding can run a gen2 busa is a 10.25@143? and the nameless guy can run a 10.11@142? Come on guys!! I have a local pro rider that took a bone stock gen 1 busa and ran a 9.96@141 in 15 mile crosswinds.

Stock ZX14r Vs a Stock Gen 2 Busa same day same dyno ..

dynozx14rVsbusa.jpg

hemi didnt the new zx14r gain like 30-40lbs?

HMMMMMMM so your telling me that the quickest a pro riding can run a gen2 busa is a 10.25@143? and the nameless guy can run a 10.11@142? Come on guys!! I have a local pro rider that took a bone stock gen 1 busa and ran a 9.96@141 in 15 mile crosswinds.

hemi didnt the new zx14r gain like 30-40lbs?
Close to 20 is what i'm reading , most of that is in the new exhaust and zx14 owners will toss that pretty quick . There is a few extra pounds in the larger rad and extra cooling fan... The wheels are 3 pounds lighter each .. I would say after the factory exhaust is dumped it will be within 10 pounds of the old ZX14 ..

Keep in mine i'm talking about a stock ZX14R not the one Ricky was riding at Ga .. The Roaring Toyz bike that Ricky was riding was very heavy ( 30 to 40 more pounds ) because of all the bling bling parts Roaring toyz put on the bike , that included heavy custom bling bling wheels.. They did remove the custom swing arm and 240 tire but left the front custom wheel on the bike ..

Wow, 10.25 on the Gen II Busa. Rickey's worst time of the day. Loomis is a Rock Star in this vid...he thump'ed him on his Gen 1 at a test and tune night. Go Loomis with a 9.89 on a Gen 1. Yep, I call BS on this one.

Facebook

Even if Kawi wins more hp and torque,no honour and glamour about it.
Its not a fair game at all.Look at the difference in CC that tells it all:moon:

Tell me this is not bullshxt!! Or I should say one sided!! I would love Ricky to bring a stock ZX14R down here and run it against a stock gen 2 with our local pro rider.

[video=youtube_share;6f6CXcoQHgA]http://youtu.be/6f6CXcoQHgA[/video]

Of course it is BS. Stock 2009 Busa with non-biased riders
year old on hayabusa vs. zx14 with bottle (Nos) - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back