I finally joined the club.

one more thing...
couple month ago my GF said that I love my toys too much.
I said, no ####, you right, honey...
Now, if you have problem with that you can go f#ck yourself...
and have a great life...

guess what?
smile.gif
my new GF even pretier and much smarter...

Dude...that sucks,,,, Outside of Philly? Where at? I'm from outside of Philly too. Colwyn. Next to Darby and Sharonhill.

Sorry to hear about your little fall man...it sucks.

Just be glad you weren't moving like I was last june.

Just replace the plastic with new and roll on!
biggrin.gif

That sucks, bro! Sorry to hear and let us know what we can do.

Dude...that sucks,,,,  Outside of Philly?  Where at?  I'm from outside of Philly too.  Colwyn.  Next to Darby and Sharonhill.
sold my house in Havertown and bought one of those stupid historic houses in lansdowne... It looks great but it is constant work... I'm about five ten minutes from colwyn.
Let me know if your ever coming home!
smile.gif

Dude...that sucks,,,,  Outside of Philly?  Where at?  I'm from outside of Philly too.  Colwyn.  Next to Darby and Sharonhill.
sold my house in Havertown and bought one of those stupid historic houses in lansdowne... It looks great but it is constant work... I'm about five ten minutes from colwyn.
Let me know if your ever coming home!
smile.gif
I love Philly...but will never go back except to visit family.

Well I was backing my bike out of my fathers garage... I had spent the night at their house because it was raining and I didn't feel like riding from South Jersey to the suburbs of philadelphia in cold rain at eleven pm.  So I waited for the rain to stop and the roads not to be so slippery.  Around five am I back the bike out of the garage which slopes away from house...  Didn't notice that there was a significant amount of frost on the ground...  Needless to say as I was backing the bike up and carefully turning across the driveway so I could turn around the bike just slid to the right and started to drop...  This is one heavy bike. Especially when mother nature has created a very slick surface.  It slammed onto the left side and slid down the drive way about two feet.  The nose has some scratches, the left fairing has some really deep ones, stator cover has some pretty decent grindage, left pipe ground down some and a ding (not that bad) in the gas tank... and the left mirror is scuffed.  There is nothing worse than the moment in time when you realize you can't stop an event... that split second were you just have to let go... I actually tried to fall under the bike and prevent it from hitting the ground thinking that my father would be leaving for work in an hour and would be able to lift it off me.  
I will post pics later...  The one thing I learned is ... my wife doesn't understand the relationship I have with my bike.  What really sucks is that I ordered frame sliders two days before...
I will post the pics when I feel that looking at won't make me so sad.
Been where you are talking about. The point where the bike is just too far over for you to muscle it up. You can even hold it for a second, but your arms finally weaken and you have to let go. Really sucks. After this happened, I got frame sliders. Still haven't gotten around to $400 for a peace of plastic.

Back