Finally joined the 500 horse club

BigBadDodge

Registered
With the new cummins this morning, 506hp/1022ftlbs Not bad considering i'm still on stock charger, stock fuel system:beerchug:

And about half the money as my 02 had to make 534
scan.jpg

Holy crap!! The hp is great, but that Torque number is what got my attention!! WOW!

Lets get a good pic of the this beast too:rulez:

damn that's a ton of torque. tell me it's on the manual. time to build up the trans now bud.

Alright its a 06
Bully dog PMT with crazy larrry stacked on a power puck(may change to a mp-8 sometime soon) Ats pulse flow exhaust manifold 2nd gen style, hx40 style downpipe, gutted cat and 5" after cat with a homemade muffler, homemade intake with amsoil absolute efficiency filter, Built tranny(ats 5star converter, custom valve body, all billet shafts the works)

Looking into turbos and more fuel just dont have the cash for it right now, built trans helps out a ton especially to get the big ole girl moving, crew cab long bed with a 6" lift and 35's :whistle:

I was actually kinda disappointed in my torque number, once i pulled her into the powerband for the reading my 35psi boost gauge came right over to pegged and stayed there the entire time, so i think once i get a charger i'm not running up out of its map the torque numbers should rise substantially

My buddy kevin put down the most power on fuel at 769/1591 and a guy brought his ford drag truck up there did mid 600's on fuel and hit 999.64 horse on spray before the tranny decided not to shift anymore

This was after the 2nd gen manifold swap with stock charger before swapping to the better manifold my egt's were knocking on 1700* on the track, i've yet to break 1450* since
2genmanifold017.jpg

truckfest10-busa001.jpg

Taken last day i had the pro street car
71710004.jpg

My 02 that made 534/1248ftlbs 3 days before it was stolen, that pic is from truckfest 2009
scan0003.jpg

Back