I finally decided

brivision

Registered
I bought a new one last Fri. I skipped on my buddies 2001 with 1200 miles. We couldn't agree on a price. I kept my 2002 vtx 1800 and have spread the word it is for sale. I bought a blue 2007 for $9511 out the door.
It's great to be on a sport bike agai. I thought it was time for a cruiser. WWWRRROOONNNGGGG!!!!!!
I have been a member since Nov 06 and have really enjoyed the knowledge I have gained from you guys. Thanks so much.
Brivision

Congrats on the purchase. I just bought my 07 last week, I got the black one. I love it! I've never ridden a cruiser before, just 600cc sportbikes, but I can only imagine that the comfort of a Busa is atleast close to that of a cruiser. Let's see some pics of the blue monster!!

beerchug.gif

i too tried the cruiser route about about two years ago with a victory vegas. that lasted all of one riding season. not because there was anything wrong with it, it just happened to be a cruiser. i wasnt quite ready for the legs in the stirrups riding position

wow-$9511 o.t.d. that is a great price. i just bought an 06 for $9660 o.t.d. not complaining though. this is my very 1st sport bike. i'm an ol' dog harley rider and i'm keeping it but since i bought the busa that's all i've been riding. it's a new world for me and i'm loving it. just bought "gear" too. new joe rocket jacket,gloves,full face helmet. kool-covers up all my tattoos. i'm 60 years old. 6'1" 290# shaved head. congratulations on your new purchase. it's all good.

That sure is a nice bike

If we could see it in thoose small little pics you posted, In fact they are so small we cant see them.
guns.gif
SHOCKED.gif

Back