Neewbe here

Welcome,welcome,welcome! Cap made me do it,,,lol.jk,,,you'll love this site!
beerchug.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
Be safe and enjoy. The enjoyment doesn't even begin until break in is complete. Above 4K gets pretty dayum wild cuz. Leave the beers for after the ride of your life.

That is one sick ride, now pull those stickers and reflectors and let the beauty flow.
super.gif

New_Image_4__Small_.JPG

Welcome to the board! too bad you didn't buy the fastest color!
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(ToyKraz @ Jul. 20 2007,20:34)Welcome to the board! too bad you didn't buy the fastest color!
biggrin.gif

Toy, know you're color blind, dude bought the fastest color, and you have a pale machine dude
ices_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark, don't worry bout that fastest color thing, it doesn't start showing it's azz until after the first wax job
SHOCKED.gif

Thanks guys for all the replys and welcomes. You all sure are a friendly group, with lots of pretty bikes. I just hit my first 100 miles on the 'Busa, and the fuel gauge still is above 1/2 tank. What kind of fuel mileage do you guys get?

The cornering, steering, and smoothness of this Hayabusa still amazes me. At 90-100 MPH it is as smooth a ride as if I was at 20 MPH. I can't believe the balance, torque, power curve, LACk of vibration at any RPM's. I still have jerkey shifting, used to shifting my VTX. This 'busa likes to make quick shifts without dropping the r's much between them.

Sure is unbelievable a manufacturer could put together such an amazing machine. I ordered me a Suzuki rear wheel stand to help with maintenance and particular oiling/servicing the drive chain.

I can honestly say to any motorcyclist out there you have never ridden a cycle until you ride a Hayabusa!

Tks again, and Thank you Suzuki for producing this animal and pricing it for the avg Joe to own and enjoy!
Mark
PS...... enclosed another pict of me in front of my grain hauler. Best pict I have of me, so, There you have it. I wish I had a goregous thing to post up like Investor~~!

KW_003.jpg

Welcome aboad man. You're gonna love this bike. As far as the age thing goes, this bike I believe prefers the riders 30 and up. It's kind of like a fine wine.
beerchug.gif

(Punisher @ Jul. 21 2007,07:11) Welcome aboad man.  You're gonna love this bike.  As far as the age thing goes, this bike I believe prefers the riders 30 and up.  It's kind of like a fine wine.
beerchug.gif
Amen to that!!!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back