I dropped my laptop :(

Just sold the model up from that laptop about 3-4 months ago for $250. Food for thought, you might be able to find something that would be a considerable upgrade for a few $ then a replacement screen. I even have a external hard drive enclosure I would let you borrow for a few days. :beerchug:

Just sold the model up from that laptop about 3-4 months ago for $250. Food for thought, you might be able to find something that would be a considerable upgrade for a few $ then a replacement screen. I even have a external hard drive enclosure I would let you borrow for a few days. :beerchug:
Heck yeah man! I'll know by the end of the week which route I'm goin, that's a great offer!

Droid via Tapatalk

So many options! :banghead:
Gonna have a techy friend of mine look at it, see about replacing the screen and price new laptops we'll see what seems easiest and the best value. I really on need internet, pics/vid storage and of coarse MS paint :whistle:
Zukracer-I didn't even think about the external drive thing, there is definitely stuff on there I want to get moved to a new if I go that route, thank you :thumbsup:
Droid via Tapatalk

yeah, I had to get one for my wife's old drive, not sure whats wrong with her old laptop but it refused to run past the main windows screen. New Dell and this nifty $5 purchase and she's happy as can be

Amazon.com: 2.5" SATA Hard Drive Case (Blue) 500GB Max Capacity: Electronics

best of all, that one snaps together so you can use your sledgehammer :rofl:

i would second the getting a new one myself. they are cheap now. check craigslist as well. i use a netbook here at home and have no troubles doing anything with it. Has win 7 ultimate and screams. i did upgrade the mem to the max. most of them come with 200 gig hard drives. downfall is you have to buy an external cd/dvd drive. but i wanted one anyway so it all worked out well for me.

Might sell my desktop for the right price...

Coolermaster HAF full tower
Asus pro usb3 mobo
Amd phenom x2 CPU
4gigs corsair 1333 ram
2 HIS radeon 5770 crossfired
DVD burner
500gig hard drive
750 watt antec power supply

Not very mobil, but it does have wheels :whistle:

yeah, I had to get one for my wife's old drive, not sure whats wrong with her old laptop but it refused to run past the main windows screen. New Dell and this nifty $5 purchase and she's happy as can be

Amazon.com: 2.5" SATA Hard Drive Case (Blue) 500GB Max Capacity: Electronics

best of all, that one snaps together so you can use your sledgehammer :rofl:

Smoking good deal! Frog jump on that one, I think it's cheaper then even shipping mine both ways and its a perm. fix for you. :beerchug: Nice find Zuk:bowdown:

Smoking good deal! Frog jump on that one, I think it's cheaper then even shipping mine both ways and its a perm. fix for you. :beerchug: Nice find Zuk:bowdown:

thanks :beerchug: I got one for my wife's old laptop drive and the thing works great. The only complaints I read on it was that the USB cable in the box is crap, so I just used one I had for a digital camera, tada no issues :thumbsup:

And for $5 you cant really screw up, everyone probably has that laying in their center console/cup/ash tray in their car :laugh:

Got my Ex's laptop, she didnt need it and Im awesome soo..

Anyway, gonna order the hard drive case so i can get the pics of the old HD.

Off load that one on Ebay and get a new one. Laptops are cheap and fast now.

Be careful with that thing, Compaq admits to starting the Zombie Apocalypse in their latest commercial.

Back