i don't understand what is happening with the Southern US border

ALL of them were fine and silent when it was only border states dealing with it. Now like I said they will never admit the idea of Sanctuary City or state was the dumbest idea. Easy to find youtubes of all of them spouting off slamming xenophobic racist trump when he was in charge. Now they are crying in their own hypocrisy.
Personally I’m wondering why they are only using buses and not trains to send these people there? Not a trickle but a flood. You want em you got em
Hi. I dont get it either Biden says that the border is closed. He can not close it any more than it is. If it is still open I have a way of cutting off 80 to 90% or more. But I do not think to many people will like it.

Hi. I dont get it either Biden says that the border is closed. He can not close it any more than it is. If it is still open I have a way of cutting off 80 to 90% or more. But I do not think to many people will like it.

And you know why? Because crossing the border is not a capital offense. That razor wire is the epitome of cruel and usual punishment from the wing to the right. People get caught up in it and they die by drowning. It brings to mind an old saying that originated in the south about a slave carrying chains across a river.

It's hard to believe this has been an issue for as long as it has been....

It goes back to the 1800s where raiders went back and forth across the border.....

Now it's big business and lots of money is made on getting people across the border into the US.......and these migrants are easily exploited when they get into the US.....probably by other former migrants who use them as very cheap labor.

It's hard to believe this has been an issue for as long as it has been....

It goes back to the 1800s where raiders went back and forth across the border.....

Now it's big business and lots of money is made on getting people across the border into the US.......and these migrants are easily exploited when they get into the US.....probably by other former migrants who use them as very cheap labor.
Hi. But if you do not want to get traped in the wire and die do not come, stay home.

200.gif

Mexico ride can be FUN *

It's a phenomina of many/most western nations not just the US. The whole of the EU has allowed rampant migration, Australia too, and Canada. Personally I think it's all just part of the Growth Paradigm we have been operating under for the last 300 odd years, it's no conspiracy. Governments need increasing populations for the tax base, to ensure there is enough dough coming in to pay the SS obligations etc. Then there is the need to increase debt levels so there is enough extra money to pay the interest on the old debt, 1 Trillion a year for the US now. It doesn't matter where the money goes as long as it's created. People would be surprised how much is siphoned off from programs to repay interest.

Of course it's a scheme doomed to failure in the long run but the psychology of previous investment makes it very hard for people to change direction. One day it will all blow up and the ones that can will jump on private jets for places far away but until that happens we just have to live with it. It's why I moved away from the city, things aren't so bad in the quiet rural towns. At least not in Oz.

And you know why? Because crossing the border is not a capital offense. That razor wire is the epitome of cruel and usual punishment from the wing to the right. People get caught up in it and they die by drowning. It brings to mind an old saying that originated in the south about a slave carrying chains across a river.
I got an idea. If they do to want to get caught up in razor wire tell them to stay the F home!

i think one of the main reasons is US need more low cost labour, the US economy is running hot with lack of available workforce

to allow the border to remain open must come from high, you grow GDP by expanding services and industry , if you drill down deep enough its about the money and to make the already rich richer
There are processes in place to bring in low cost labor legally. They come in on a legal visa, can stay 10 months, have to go back for 90 days and they can come back again. They can bring their families with.

The illegal immigration has nothing to do with getting low cost labor.

This is simply gross incompetence, basically we have not had a president for a number of years.

It is an embarrassment to the whole world, Iran is getting away with whatever they want to and the security of our country is going down the drain fast, with the worst to come in years following the bad migrants settling in to where they can start supporting their Middle East associates with terror atrocities.

The only recent example I can think of is ukraine and thousands fleeing a war zone. Maybe Syria and them going to Europe? But what other country is inundated on a daily basis with who the hell knows? Now we have Africans coming from war torn regions. Is their moral set ok or are they fine with seeing people getting macheted to death? We have Chinese coming over. Are they brain trained communists? What?
How do we really even check someone from El Salvador? You think El Salvador has similar info systems as we do to enable background checks or any of that? I can’t imagine being able to actually check these people no matter where they are from. The average wait time now for one of them to be called back to interview or whatever is SIX years. It’s crazy to let millions in like this. Seal the border strongly. Defend it strongly. Don’t let anyone just stroll on in or over. Let’s go back to the kind of immigration we had where people apply and wait THERE. Let them wait THERE for six years till their number comes up. We just can’t be the land to flee to for the entire world of people living in bad places. And it seems like that now.
Word is out now one can just stroll on in. Change that. The trickle down effect will be word will get back to others it ain’t easy anymore, they closed the border, don’t go you won’t get in.
Think of it this way. If our borders were secure, we could have transferred the entire population of Gaza to the US and the challenge would be less than 1/4 of what it is currently. :moon:

Think of it this way. If our borders were secure, we could have transferred the entire population of Gaza to the US and the challenge would be less than 1/4 of what it is currently. :moon:
Nah. I’d rather relocate Israel to the Congo. They seem to think it would be good enough for Palestinians. Let them bugger off and go live there if it’s so nice.
1706903127899.gif

Afghan Asylum seeker arrived in UK 2016 on a back of a lorry via Channel Tunnel
sexually assaulted a women in 2018 , tried to deport twice, but then claimed he had converted to Christianity - stops all deportation as he says his life is in danger if he is returned

this week - sprayed alkaline fluid into women and kids eyes - you could not make it up- now on the run , manhunt now underway

this satirical vid sums it up

What I don't get are the pro-Hamas protesters being allowed to assemble....that is the same as having pro-Taliban protesters assembling....

How long do we think citizens would allow pro-Taliban protesters to run the streets??

The world is getting more and more messed up these days......

I believe the end is near. Not much left of Hamas.
All they’ve accomplished is to create two more generations of Hamas fighters. Nothing else. People like you are useful idiots.
Bibi is a murderer. Even his own people know that and want him GONE.
JEWS IN ISRAEL compare him to Hitler. His own people outside of his own home.
Now your’re free to think you know better than people who are Jewish and actually live there.

Back