I caught my dealer service in FRAUD!!

JohnnyCheese, sorry you had such a experience, but I think you're judging me a little bit too quickly. If your of your "customer" came in with the evidence against you like I have against this dealer then you would be dumbfounded at first and then at lost for words.

I can talk all day about the video, but it don't mean squat unless you and others like you see it for yourself.

And you have to nerve to accuse me to be up to something??!! You're damn right I'm up to something. I'm out to get justice in this matter. It's not once, but twice in a roll. You think I'm aiming for their pocket book?? You're damn right in that sense too, but not in the way you think. I would be content with just the refund of the refund of my prepaid + milage since I do have to ride about 80 each way up to them. But I want them to get fined by the state for some "mega" $$$, that is what they've been after themselves when they ripped me off. So it's only fair that's the proper way to serve them justice. And are you really that naive to think that I'm the only one they did this to? Didn't you read my last posting? I looked them up in the BBB and there's been at least 2 complaints filed against them since 2001. That's only for the people that knew they got ripped off by them. Imagine how many more don't even know it!!

So, let's say I'm a department store, Macy's if you will, and I caught this shoplifter stealing on my security camera, and I apprehend him. You think I should just make him pay for the merchandise that he stole and let him go? Perhaps charge him full MSRP for it, call it square and let him go!? You think if I was caught in their accessory dept stealing, say a pair of gloves and they caught me they would be that lenient? It should flow both ways. Shouldn't it?

But let us just say, we use that "I caught you stealing, but I'll call it square if you buy the merchandise you steal approach". Then in this case I should ask for my full refund back of that prepaid + milage each way (based on flat-bed transport service) + wear and tear on my busa. That would be sqaure (as Uma said in Kill Bill Vol. 1).

What exactly do you think FRAUD is? It's stealing by deception.

I am still not sure why you will not give up the name of the dealer to the board. You want them to pay but are not willing to keep the members of this board from making the same mistake from a dealer that scamed you. I don't understand why you will not put out the name of the dealer that some of us might be using and spending our money there.

exactly u hurt them by telling others what kind of business they are up to.. if u turn to buyers away from them thats 15000 dollars plus they just lost. if its 2 busas thats 20000 dollars so getting the word out is more damaging to them. the best advertisment is word of mouth. it can make ya or break ya...

"I looked them up in the BBB and there's been at least 2 complaints filed against them since 2001. That's only for the people that knew they got ripped off by them. Imagine how many more don't even know it!!"

I knew something was wrong. and now it makes sense.

You are pissed because you got ripped and then after the fact you find out it happen to others.
SHAME on you for not checking before.

Your post proves that you want to pad your wallet because of what happen.
The way I see it I called it correctly.
You are the people that make stuff cost more than it is worth.

Even if they gave you what you spent on the repair. (which is all they would have to in court) you would still sue.

I do happen to have O.J's lawyers number if it will help you.

GO ride your bike and chalk it up as a lesson learn or I am afraid you will find that they mightl teach you a lesson

Actually, to use your example, That IS what happens most of the time. You or your parents pay,
they let you go and tell you you are no longer welcome in their store/s. Even if they press charges
that is still essentially what happens. Only difference is you spend from a few hours to a day in jail.
then you go to court (if it makes it that far, usually it gets plea bargained out) get slapped on the
the wrist with a small fine & court costs. You may or may not have to pay restituion depending on what
you stole.
So there you have it. In the grand sceme of things its no big deal to anyone but you.
So fess up...if it really happened as you say tell us the dealership name. If this is all a figment
of your imagination might as well come clean now. Most of the adults on here have probably already come
to that conclusion.
Heck if it was me the name of the dealership would be in the thread title.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "953"|1086730725 -->

If this happened in one of my stores, I would want to defend myself by telling the world that the responsible parties had been dealt with properly. By not naming them, you are putting OTHER dealers in the area in question by not identifying the offending dealer. So: Name the dealer so he can respond accordingly, or fade off into the sunset.

I am still not sure why you will not give up the name of the dealer to the board. You want them to pay but are not willing to keep the members of this board from making the same mistake from a dealer that scamed you. I don't understand why you will not put out the name of the dealer that some of us might be using and spending our money there.
i think it's all bs, if the story was legit, i'm sure the name and exact location would be out to protect us busa owners in that area. if the same thing happen to me and i was really that pissed, the name, location and a big warning would be post immediately to protect other riders.

What I've seen in the past is that someone gets pissed at a dealer, gets on a board to tell their story, whipping the crowd into a frenzy. They then show the posts to the dealer who wronged them threatening to name names if they don't get their way.

After they settle, you won't hear anything else about it, nor will they ever say who it was.

Everyone else is free to be screwed, but as long as they got theirs, why should he care.
mad.gif

I say we have a Bitch & Moan Clause here, no bitching and moaning unless you name the offending party upfront.

<!--EDIT|Sane_man
Reason for Edit: "Added Bitch &amp; Moan clause."|1086736426 -->

Pipe-dream?  Using a shoplifter at a store scenerio again, do anyone of you actually think a shoplifter will just get off by paying for a item AFTER they got caught and the store and courts will call it square at that point??
I happen to be a cop, and I can tell you that prolly less than 1% of all shoplifters get prosecuted. I was off duty and caught a lady stealin' stuff from the front sidewalk of the local Publix grocery store while they were closed for a holiday. I call 911 and get a couple city cops enroute. We take 'er down and recover all the shid. We get the manager on the phone and he says, "If you got my stuff back I don't want to prosecute." She got cut loose and went free with the only trace of the incident bein' the report the poor city cops wasted their time on.

Even gas drive-off's. If we hawk 'em down and they go back and pay, the stores will NOT prosecute. Yeah, it's theft, but it's petty bullshid and small funds. Even the ones who do get cited, or even arrested can offer to pay for the stuff. If they offer and the business refuses it, the judge usually dismisses the case. So, to use your example, yes, I know for a fuggin' fact that paying for an item AFTER you're caught stealin' it can make things square. I see it every day I work...

I'm about ready to join Johnnycheese in callin' bullshid here. You're blowin' this way out of proportion and talkin' multi-million dollar class action suits and shid over a fuggin' oil change that was a freakin' rip off even if you got oil and a new filter. On top of that, you won't even give the name of the dealership to other locals. This crap is goin' nowhere... and FAST!
drooling3.gif

Maybe you were really wronged, maybe not. Either way, you're actin' nuts over this.

Later...

What I've seen in the past is that someone gets pissed at a dealer, gets on a board to tell their story, whipping the crowd into a frenzy.  They then show the posts to the dealer who wronged them threatening to name names if they don't get their way.

After they settle, you won't hear anything else about it, nor will they ever say who it was.

Everyone else is free to be screwed, but as long as they got theirs, why should he care.
mad.gif

I say we have a Bitch & Moan Clause here, no bitching and moaning unless you name the offending party upfront.
Either that's the case, or he doesn't want to spoil his multi-million dollar class action civil suit by spreadin' the information to anyone other than his attorney.
laugh.gif

Shame on all of you. Just because I'm making sure the legality is inline before I start naming the dealer makes me the "bad guy". Frankly I expect nothing more than my prepaid of $1000 back + milage, but I want them to pay, not necessarily to me, but in fines and lost business where it will hurt them.

You guys can't wait for a couple of days before I release the name and video before jumping all over my ass?

Figment of my imagination? Tell that to the oil filter with my etched initials on it with the date that they didn't change. I was sure as hell going to release the video on this site to make sure no one else in So. Cal would fall victim to them, but seeing how you can't even give me some advice and opinion without being judgement about me, I'm not going to do it generally and will only email the link to the video for those that email me and I didn't see trying to rip me a new one.

Most of you are worst than a bunch of rich prom queens!

So for those of you that DIDN'T jump on my ass and try to judge me... PM me at the beginning of next week via this site. I should've compressed the video by then to upload to a web host, and I'll let you know which dealer it is.

And for those of you that are so high and mighty... what goes around on your part, will come around and Karma's a bit*h. Don't bother PM for the link to the video, I'll check against the board to see if you're sorry-ass screen name is amoungst those that judged me for being cautious.

And JohnnyCheese: You've done nothing but jump all over me from your very first reply.... It's obvious what kind of cheese you are. You calling me stupid for not checking the BBB first?? Are stupid or retarded, or just not literate? Didn't you read that I wrote they are the biggest bike dealer in the county the are in?? What kind of as* are you? I'll tell you what kind of as* you are, you're the kind that think you're the smart and better than anyone else and that anyone that falls victim to a circumstance beyond their LOGICAL control, it is their fault. We'll fate usually has something in store for As*ses like you, just don't expect any sympathy when it happens to you.

I still don't understand why putting the dealers name on this site would have anything to do with getting your money back. I don't think the dealer is going to read this board and say " Your not getting anything because you told the Haybusa.org board what I did" It's not that I don't belive you but the only people your hurting is the people on this board that still might be going to that dealer and spending their money there.

I know if I have a problem with a dealer or supplier I would tell everyone not to go there . Same goes for someone that is good to deal with let the board know were all here because we have something in common the love of motorcycles especially the Hayabusa.

gee and my first reply was help but I guess you can't read.
and not checking with the BBB just because the are "THE BIGGEST" is still YOUR FAULT.The biggest what .
That can apply to soo many dealerships. In sales,(street dirt Atv watercraft) parts ,service, acc,extended warranty, insurance.I am sure some of them are getting ready to sue you for slander.

Blah Blah Blah.
I won't show you my video I won't tell you which dealer because you don't like me.........

Hey Drama queen why did you post anything to start with?
Bitch like a drama queen all you want but without facts you sound like nothing more than a 4 yr old cry baby and your 3 yr old sister took your candy.
I tell you what don't post anymore

For $173 I will change your oil for you. Or I will teach you to change it yourself. Better yet I will do both for $173.00!

Get your money back and tell every rider you know or meet. And list the name of the dealership on this site so you can pass the word to MANY RIDERS.
Good luck.

gee and my first reply was help but I guess you can't read.
and not checking with the BBB just because the are "THE BIGGEST" is still YOUR FAULT.The biggest what .
That can apply to soo many dealerships. In sales,(street dirt Atv watercraft) parts ,service, acc,extended warranty, insurance.I am sure some of them are getting ready to sue you for slander.

Blah Blah Blah.
I won't show you my video I won't tell you which dealer because you don't like me.........

Hey Drama queen why did you post anything to start with?
Bitch like a drama queen all you want but without facts you sound like nothing more than a 4 yr old cry baby and your 3 yr old sister took your candy.
I tell you what don't post anymore
ha, ha, ha!!!

For $173 I will change your oil for you. Or I will teach you to change it yourself. Better yet I will do both for $173.00!

Get your money back and tell every rider you know or meet. And list the name of the dealership on this site so you can pass the word to MANY RIDERS.
Good luck.
That was my first post but the drama queen wants more drama and she wants to make the dealership even lose more money than he did.

let him go and hopefully he will not come back. or better yet he will by a Harley and see the light.
laugh.gif

Shame on all of you.  Just because I'm making sure the legality is inline before I start naming the dealer makes me the "bad guy".  Frankly I expect nothing more than my prepaid of $1000 back + milage, but I want them to pay, not necessarily to me, but in fines and lost business where it will hurt them.  

You guys can't wait for a couple of days before I release the name and video before jumping all over my ass?  

Figment of my imagination?  Tell that to the oil filter with my etched initials on it with the date that they didn't change.  I was sure as hell going to release the video on this site to make sure no one else in So. Cal would fall victim to them, but seeing how you can't even give me some advice and opinion without being judgement about me, I'm not going to do it generally and will only email the link to the video for those that email me and I didn't see trying to rip me a new one.

Most of you are worst than a bunch of rich prom queens!

So for those of you that DIDN'T jump on my ass and try to judge me... PM me at the beginning of next week via this site.  I should've compressed the video by then to upload to a web host, and I'll let you know which dealer it is.

And for those of you that are so high and mighty... what goes around on your part, will come around and Karma's a bit*h.  Don't bother PM for the link to the video, I'll check against the board to see if you're sorry-ass screen name is amoungst those that judged me for being cautious.

And JohnnyCheese:  You've done nothing but jump all over me from your very first reply.... It's obvious what kind of cheese you are.  You calling me stupid for not checking the BBB first??  Are stupid or retarded, or just not literate?  Didn't you read that I wrote they are the biggest bike dealer in the county the are in??  What kind of as* are you?  I'll tell you what kind of as* you are, you're the kind that think you're the smart and better than anyone else and that anyone that falls victim to a circumstance beyond their LOGICAL control, it is their fault.  We'll fate usually has something in store for As*ses like you, just don't expect any sympathy when it happens to you.
Oh, and you'd better do a spelling and grammar check on the quoted post here before you go callin' people illiterate.
rock.gif

#1- Mileage, not "milage" (spelling)

#2- "Tell that to the oil filter with my etched initials on it with the date that they didn't change." So, ummm, they didn't change the date on the filter? (poor sentence)

#3- "...seeing how you can't even give me some advice and opinion without being judgement about me..." Ummm, "without being judgement about me"? (another poor sentence)

#4- "Most of you are worst than a bunch of rich prom queens!" In that context, it's worse, not "worst".

#5- Amongst, not "amoungst" (another butchered spelling)

#6- "I'll tell you what kind of as* you are, you're the kind that think you're the smart and better than anyone else and that anyone that falls victim to a circumstance beyond their LOGICAL control..." Whew. "The kind that think you're the smart and better than anyone else, huh? Shame on you, cheese, whatever that sentence means...
laugh.gif

Ummm, dude... if you're gonna blast others for literacy shortcomings, at least get your shid right in the post you slam them in.
rock.gif
Before you search all my posts to find errors to throw back, just remember that I'm not the one callin' others illiterate.
wink.gif

You come to this site as a newbie and want to blast anyone who doesn't jump on your lawsuit happy bandwagon? Not a very good entrance, bro. If havin' your opinion opposed is a problem for you, I'd suggest not postin' it on a public forum in the future. If you don't want criticism, don't lay yer bidness out for all to see.

Anyone on this site would have rallied behind you and felt your pain on bein' ripped a new'un, but the extra drama (class action suit on a small claims civil matter? Puhleeeaaase!) and all the silly secrecy is a bit over the top. That's what we're callin' you out on. With the evidence you claim to have, how could you become the bad guy by makin' it public. If you didn't want to tell anything you should have kept this to yourself until you WERE ready. Now, all the riders local to you are beggin' for the name and you're leavin' 'em hangin'. That ain't cool. What if some of them are lookin' to get an oil change soon and need to know to avoid this dealer. Or, are you hopin' others WILL get burned so that you can add another million to your silly class action suit damage compensation request?
rock.gif

Either way, it's dirty as hell to post about this and not give the info to the other local riders.
mad.gif
As far as I'm concerned you can write the name of the dealer on a piece of paper and staple it to your arse. I don't live there and there's zero chance that I'll get burned by the same dealer. You're not screwin' me, you're screwin' your local ridin' mates. If I were local to you and you wouldn't share the info, as far as I'm concerned you'd be considered a loner. I'd hook all my local ridin' bros up with the info ASAP to avoid lettin' 'em get burned. I believe most everyone here would cover their local ridin' community in the same way. Apparently you operate with different morals than the rest of us. You're so caught up in this big bankroll lawsuit of yours that you're willin' to screw your fellow cali ridin' bros. That's just not cool...

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086789116 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

What I've seen in the past is that someone gets pissed at a dealer, gets on a board to tell their story, whipping the crowd into a frenzy.  They then show the posts to the dealer who wronged them threatening to name names if they don't get their way.

mad.gif

Either that's the case, or he doesn't want to spoil his multi-million dollar class action civil suit by spreadin' the information to anyone other than his attorney.
laugh.gif
Wow, i have lost a whole lot of respect for bullettrain, and i have never had any for that Ahole johnny cheese.. He has always been a bobo...

Look, the guy got ripped by the dealer, that dealer probably does 20 oil changes a day, do the math... they dont change anybodies oil filter during any of that time, they are good time ALOTTT of people out of their money..

Its bullshit.. The guy is just trying to make sure that this dealership gets what they deserve... He would be happy with just gettin his money back plus a little for his troubles, but he wants to make sure that the dealership gets fucked big time.. That is just plain all out THEFT by the dealership and your bitchin at him because he wants to make a stand to this dealer and make sure this poop doesnt happen to anyone else..

ANd bullettrain, for you to say that its not that big of a deal, man you would good time FREAK OUT if this happened to you... You would be ALLL over this world up and down.. Look how pissy you got with Silvio from allied barter... You were upset because he was just delaying and not telling you when the product would arrive. Imagine if he was actually stealing from you what would of happened. Now imagine how you would be if you knew you got ripped off, plus HUNDREDS more... You would be all over this...

Leave the guy alone, he is just trying to get his money back, plus gettin this dealership to pay for their crime..

Back