I am so screw#% for the Bash

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
So much for best laid plans....

Two of my very dear friends have decided to get married (:cheerleader:), on the SAME WEEKEND AS THE BASH :heart-break:

This changes everything. And I just had picked up room 112 at the Phillips.

I may try to come out earlier in the week and leave on Friday (Tufbusa Sensei Master Jedei is coming out early and I want to pick his brain); but at miminum that means I have a room to give up for FRIDAY and SATURDAY nights - maybe all. Also, gotta talk to the Grumpy's about trying to get some of my food $$ back.

I am totally bummed out. Maybe I should break them up....

Anybody want 112 Fri/Sat, PM me.

dollilind might want the room. From what I understand, there is going to be a pretty good size group there early in the week.:beerchug:

So much for best laid plans....

Two of my very dear friends have decided to get married (:cheerleader:), on the SAME WEEKEND AS THE BASH :heart-break:

This changes everything. And I just had picked up room 112 at the Phillips.

I may try to come out earlier in the week and leave on Friday (Tufbusa Sensei Master Jedei is coming out early and I want to pick his brain); but at miminum that means I have a room to give up for FRIDAY and SATURDAY nights - maybe all. Also, gotta talk to the Grumpy's about trying to get some of my food $$ back.

I am totally bummed out. Maybe I should break them up....

Anybody want 112 Fri/Sat, PM me.
Just PM me with the email address you used to pay for food and I will get it refunded to you ... We will be there all week however and you can spend some of the refund through the week :)

sure sorry your friends suck... :laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks Bogus - let's see how this plays out in the next week or so.

Does anyone have an idea on who/how many are coming out early (might be a good idea for another thread...)

Sent dollilind PM

Does anyone have an idea on who/how many are coming out early (might be a good idea for another thread...)

Sent dollilind PM

Around a dozen off the top of my head

FWIW, I'd skip the wedding:laugh:

FWIW, I'd skip the wedding:laugh:

I can't - I skydive with these people. My wife would bust me out, then they might decide to get even on a jump (like, dump me out at 10 grand)...at least there is a wedding jump planned so I'll be having SOME fun...

:banghead:

I can't - I skydive with these people. My wife would bust me out, then they might decide to get even on a jump (like, dump me out at 10 grand)...at least there is a wedding jump planned so I'll be having SOME fun...

:banghead:

Do the dive over the CROT:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sent dollilind PM
Well I know of 2 cabins that will be taken starting the Sunday before.. I know we can bunk up a few extra people if you have air mattresses..

Better yet, i just need a place to shower and hang out; i've got a mattress/and pull down top for the back of my pickup truck sleeps like a baby - and glad to contribute...

Looks like I should be able to make it. I could certainly use the room on Friday and Saturday nights. Thursday also if you decide not to use it then. Shoot me a PM and let me know.

Better yet, i just need a place to shower and hang out; i've got a mattress/and pull down top for the back of my pickup truck sleeps like a baby - and glad to contribute...
pretty sure we can accommodate that :)

well unless you snore, fart or bring strange farm animals into the cabin (and dont share) ...

Depending on a friend that may be coming up from Florida will depend on if our cabin has sleeping space, but you are more than welcome to use the shower and stuff while you are there.

Just don't use all the hot water! :laugh:

Who is arriving early? Maybe I will be able to drop by.

Grumpy and myself (with Anastasia), Gixerhp, Brendanp, Busa159, Mr Bogus, Captain, and MrsCaptain will all be there at the beginning of the week.

Did you get the pm?

Dolilind beat everyone that has PM'd me to it.

Maybe I can come early thanks for all the offers; we'll see.

Tufbusa is also coming early (Tuesday I think).

Back