I am so happy

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
Background: I live in Vallejo, CA. North of San Francisco. I love Sonic Drive-in.

The nearest Sonic is in Woodland, CA. 60 miles northeast. Yes, I have driven the 120 mile roundtrip for dinner. I love Sonic that much.

Today I'm out at the new Super Wal-mart which I try to avoid but needed today and lo and behold, they are building a Sonic!!!!!

OMG this is awesome. I will be there everyday for my cherry limeade or slushie. :cheerleader:

On another note. I'm heading to Mid-Ohio at 0400 to run our National Championships at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. If you're out there on Friday/Saturday/Sunday 12-14 Sept 08 look me up. I'll be in the grid area. I anticipate rain. Lots of it. You can't miss me, I wear a hat with horns on it. :laugh: Just ask anyone where the guy with horns might be and I'll be found.

I'll be back in a week. Take care y'all.

Hey if you come through Indianapolis holler out at me. We got Sonic here. I'll treat ya to a slushy and a burger:beerchug:

Next time I do the 500 I'll holler. I'm flying into Columbus and driving up to Lexington.

Thanks for the offer, I'll take you up on it someday.

Hey if you come through Indianapolis holler out at me. We got Sonic here. I'll treat ya to a slushy and a burger:beerchug:

how about some Colts tickets :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I guess I just take our sonic for granted, it's close but I only hit it every once in awhile and it's not because I don't like it.

how about some Colts tickets :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I guess I just take our sonic for granted, it's close but I only hit it every once in awhile and it's not because I don't like it.

:laugh: I dont even want to hear about the beating your Bears put on us. I dont hit our sonic very often either. I like it it just isnt around when im hungry:eatchicken:

:laugh: I dont even want to hear about the beating your Bears put on us. I dont hit our sonic very often either. I like it it just isnt around when im hungry:eatchicken:

I'm not a bears fan, I don't cheer for anything that comes out of chicago. I'm closer to St. Louis and hate to admit it after the beating they got Sunday (and last year) but I'm a Rams fan. Hey one thing about it, tickets are easy to get!! :poke:

Last time I was at Sonic I was a bit disappointed, the one we have here no longer has peanut butter shakes. Those were to die for :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nothing like a super sonic cheeseburger and tots with a route 44 cherry coke to wash it down!:beerchug:

3 Sonics w/ in 5 miles of the house. Foot long chili cheese dog w/ mustard & onions, tater tots & Big A$$ Ocean water :thumbsup:

Were getting a Sonic in our Super Wamart parking lot here too , it's only the second Sonic in ALLof SoCal :cheerleader:

Back