I am so happy

Hey PandaNin - This may be a stupid question, but I gotta ask. I see you live in Vallejo, CA, were you around the area in the time of the Zodiac Killer??

I read some new info on the search for him last week. They think that they have identified him, but of course he is dead. The guy's step son took apart an antique radio and found the black "hood" with the zodiac symbol in the middle and a humongous knife with what appeared to be dried blood. CREEPY! Oh and his mother (the accused killer's wife) died of strangulation during this time.

dang dude, that is the weekend of the MotoGP in Indy.... why you have to pick those days?? cant you guys line up events when "WE" dont have other stuff going on? :rofl:

I REALLY want to do a track day at MidOhio and they have an event the week of Fall Busa Bash.. (right after you leave as matter of fact)...

supposed to be heck of a nice track..

I've been lucky enough to grow up around Sonic's since they are based out of Oklahoma.

I think they have over 3000 locations now.

Oh yes...I understand that one. We used to only be able to get Sonic when we drove HWY 99 from San Diego (well, not sure where in California it starts and ends) to Portland. NOW, they have one in Beaverton. It is still half an hour away, but that isn't too bad considering what it could be. I love them...YAY SONICS! :cheerleader:

Ya'll brag on Sonic, and thats all well and good, but I think Oklahoma needs more Dairy Queens!

Ok, no sonic being in the area last night we ate at Ruby Tuesday's. Had never had it before. It's no Sonic but it was a good salad bar. Waitress was cute too, never hurts.

Weather in Ohio is great today. Hope the rain holds out. I got my golf cart and we already removed the governor so wooohoo I'm moving out and passing cars in the paddock. :laugh:

Back