I am blown away!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I've just reviewed a couple of months of posts I've been involved in and am so amazed at the global reach of the org! South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, England, Canada, Middle East (including Armed Forces), Kodiak, South America, on and on. It's simply a privledge and an honor to interact with so many international motorcyclists and we on the org so enjoy your input in all the org forums. The Hayabusa is more than a great motorcycle, it is a common link for many of us in the family of man! Raydog

You are correct !!! I love it here as well. The amount of knowledge here is a little scary actually:laugh:. The kindness and hospitality is amazing.

I currently live in Houston by way of VA, by way Germany, by way of the Middle East ( Current ), and hopefully my job will take me to Australia soon. So, to all my Aussie Busa riders, hope to see y'all soon:thumbsup:

It is cool to see where everybody is from. I also enjoy the different points of view and find it interesting to see where those come from as well. Due to worldwide attendance the org never sleeps. I remember some of my first problems I had here at three am were solved by members on the west coast still awake :thumbsup:

It is cool to see where everybody is from. I also enjoy the different points of view and find it interesting to see where those come from as well. Due to worldwide attendance the org never sleeps. I remember some of my first problems I had here at three am were solved by members on the west coast still awake :thumbsup:

Yea, but that also sucks to because while im at work browsing the site..(kuwait - 8 hrs ahead), all of you guys are asleep and I have about a 3 hour window at night to get some answers....:banghead:

I meant during my break time at work:whistle:

:laugh:

Yea, but that also sucks to because while im at work browsing the site..(kuwait - 8 hrs ahead), all of you guys are asleep and I have about a 3 hour window at night to get some answers....:banghead:

I meant during my break time at work:whistle:

:laugh:

The org it never sleeps. Your mid mornings are our late nights and your early eves are our afternoons. And anything else our Aussie friends down unda' gotcha covered mate :thumbsup:

The org it never sleeps. Your mid mornings are our late nights and your early eves are our afternoons. And anything else our Aussie friends down unda' gotcha covered mate :thumbsup:

I might end being one of those friends from down unda' if everything works out with my job....:please: :thumbsup:

I might end being one of those friends from down unda' if everything works out with my job....:please: :thumbsup:

Good luck with that, don't forget, you have a responsibility to capture all of Australia on camera and show us all the cool roads and sights!

Do yuo know what location/ city you are being sent to B-dub_sr??

Newcastle Maitland & Hunter, Port Hedland Karratha & Pilbara, Perth and a couple places in Queensland. I think one they just said Goldcoast:dunno:. I don't know which one yet? All I know is that I am ready:laugh:

I don't know alot about where all of those places are, except from just looking at them on google maps...

Cool, my pick would be Newcastle, Maitland, Hunter as there's not much to do around Karratha/ Pilbara area, except work....
Perth would be my second choice.

Good luck and keep us informed of what you end up doing..

Cool, my pick would be Newcastle, Maitland, Hunter as there's not much to do around Karratha/ Pilbara area, except work....
Perth would be my second choice.

Good luck and keep us informed of what you end up doing..

Ok, Thanks, Although I don't have much of a choice except for telling them my top choices. In the end, they are going to send me where they need me.

Newcastle, Maitland, Hunter ....... Perth ...... :please::laugh:

You guys will be the first to know...:thumbsup:

Don't tell the wife that tho:laugh:

Back