I am moving

inthexring

Registered
Took a job in Seattle so if anyone knows of a good place to live or where some cheap rent is let me know. Also if you are in the area, I am looking for some new riding friends. Hate to leave Boise but I am folling the money train, so hit me up folks...See you out there!!!
Dan
Dan@Ridingbuddys.com

I never thought CHEAP Anything and Seattle went together
laugh.gif

I never thought CHEAP Anything and Seattle went together
laugh.gif
+1

Nice place, seemed to be really rainy when I was there (Bellevue actually). Make sure you get a place away from the city and ask to 'telecommute' if you can.

Microsoft has a big presence there (Redmond).

AWESOME Seafood! (and drinks)
all_coholic.gif

Good luck!

I'm in Everett. There are a few others around the Seattle/Tacoma area.

The further north you go the less housing costs. Inversly, the longer the commute will be. We have some of the best roads in the Pacific coast if you know where to ride.

Welcome to the Area! But as mentioned cheap and Seattle share an inverse relationship I'm afraid. I'm up north of Seattle by about an Hour or so.

I don't mind a little drive, to save a little money, they are paying for a bus pass to so that is awesome, parking here SUCKS...Geeze I thought Boise down town was bad, but hey the things I gotta do. Keep me informed of any bike things. Love to check the area out.

Back