i am excited

mrninja9

Banned
Recently my uncle had to have his dish updated for the new hd stuff. SO i talked to the techs... THey said they are 2 weeks behind right now..SO out of the blue i figured HELL i will try to apply through them. I did it last wednesday. SO i just got a call form this sounds hot girl. we taked i told her what i have done military and other things. She asked if i could be up there for an interveiw tomorrow. SO i am super excited.... She told me that tatoes is no big deal.. I asked about appearence. she said what you mean I said well i have a few peircing stuff like that she said no big deal. SHe hired a guy with a few of them in there face... SO sounds liek i will be golden

WIsh me luck

:beerchug:

Good luck brother, would be a good thing to go ahead and lose the metal for the interview though, and maybe change the color of your hair. Remember, you will be going into peoples homes and you cant be looking like someone off of Miami Ink when doing so.

hahah i know man i am going to put in my skin color piercing. and i might just shave my head again i have to keep up with mr bowflex hahaha

BUT THANKS JOHN

wow I never had an interview that I had to deal with that kind of stuff... How are you with databases, driving record, felony convictions? do you know mysql? are you bondable? security clearance?

:rofl: piercings? tatoos? good luck brother... sounds like you got work..

Best of luck to you! My company is a Dish Subcontractor and they are looking to hire right now in the Dallas area. I'll post the link to the ad in a moment.

You'll probably enjoy the work a great deal but you'll work your butt off!

--Wag--

wow I never had an interview that I had to deal with that kind of stuff... How are you with databases, driving record, felony convictions? do you know mysql? are you bondable? security clearance?

:rofl: piercings? tatoos? good luck brother... sounds like you got work..

man i dont have convictions my records are ok.. THe ink and peircings just make my image more colorful. you know randy how i am rememebr out hour long talk at the bash

but

THANKS GUYS I APPRECIATE IT
Hopefully this will lead into better things.

Good Luck CHRIS.... now DON'T F*#K THIS UP!!!

j/k... love ya like a brother!

Back