hump

I would NEVER think of trashing someone else's ride---especially since th 'Busa and B-King are distant cousins. I just can't figure out WHY you would do that? :firing::firing::firing:

you guys take this way to serious, anybody can walk into a dealership with 12k and drive away with a busa or b-king, they are just toys, i do think it's funny, to go from talking about toys to attacking my character and posting stupid pics, that somebody went to the trouble off searching for.

you guys take this way to serious, anybody can walk into a dealership with 12k and drive away with a busa or b-king, they are just toys, i do think it's funny, to go from talking about toys to attacking my character and posting stupid pics, that somebody went to the trouble off searching for.

hi my name is chris.... i ride a 06 LE busa...and you are......?

Google results below....not that much trouble! Besides, most of us already have pictures and are prepared to use them! :moon:

Results 1 - 10 of about 3,440,000 for pictures of trolls. (0.25 seconds)

Pretty strong words for a new guy. Really no need to explain anything about the fairing or the hump. This is a Busa site, if you don't like it, there are plenty of other sites on the web.

I would NEVER think of trashing someone else's ride---especially since th 'Busa and B-King are distant cousins. I just can't figure out WHY you would do that? :firing::firing::firing:

Because he's just a very juvenile troll. From reading many of his posts (time I wasted and will never get back) he gets off on stirring the pot and causing conflict with whomever will respond.

Since other are playing nice with you...Im Carlos..I ride an 09 and 01 also an 08 zx14 and some...I hate everyone equally and have no pitty for you since you stepped in on the wrong foot....so go sit on a pile of broken glass

Since other are playing nice with you...Im Carlos..I ride an 09 and 01 also an 08 zx14 and some...I hate everyone equally and have no pitty for you since you stepped in on the wrong foot....so go sit on a pile of broken glass

no.
..come on bro, stop holding back and tell the guy how u really feel! :lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm wonderful :) In Kuwait on my way back to the states to propose to my girlfriend (the same one from the bash 2 years ago) and then go on a cruise from puerto rico for vacation, the snowboarding and snowmobilling in new hampshire.. all in all, I'm probably more excited than I've ever been :)

Glad to hear :thumbsup:

what is that goofy looking hump behind the riders seat and that huge fairing at the front of the busa, i don't get it, over kill, over kill, a bunch of crap to cover up a great motor, they built the busa for top end speed, but who in the heck ever does that, i think it's like the vette with the small penis complex. dave

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Luckily you have a BK so you don't really need aerodynamics....:poke::poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tiger Racing makes a good product for the hump ... good place to store your stuff ....

Tiger Racing Hayabusa Storage

Picture 1.png

sounds like someone should be banned for being a trouble maker. this is a motorcycle board, where we share info to help one another out, make friendships and just have a good time in general. I like the bking, some dont, everyone has an opinion. share some useful info about your bike, not slam the bike other have chosen.

sounds like someone should be banned for being a trouble maker. this is a motorcycle board, where we share info to help one another out, make friendships and just have a good time in general. I like the bking, some dont, everyone has an opinion. share some useful info about your bike, not slam the bike other have chosen.

If he was banned then we would have no one to argue with... :whistle:

If he was banned then we would have no one to argue with... :whistle:

very valid point!

ok he gets to be on 3 days a month. say the second,third and 4th sundays.

this way pick fight on sunday, gives us something to talk about @ work... ride fri-sat to cool off and then repeat! take one sunday off to allow is time to prepare for the next month!

all in favor say EYE!

LMAO!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back