How to silence a ZX14 rider.

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
I think every one knows one of these guys, the one that always goes on about fuel economy. He would turn up on our rides a continually tell us how good the ZX14 fuel economy was, he was a mate who shared a house with a fellow rider so he tags along with him well we had had enough of this guy so we devised a little scheme, it would take a few weeks to work but I think it was worth it. We arranged for the fellow house mate to add fuel to his bike every couple of days so when we met up on the week end this guy was in raptures as to the mileage he was getting then we got the house mate to take fuel out every couple of days and when we met up again a few weeks later the ZX14 rider was very very quiet and avoided the subject of fuel economy and now we hardly see him at all.:laugh:

Danged Aussies! That's hilarious!!!!
If I live long enough to retire, we'll definitely have to ride some. I plan on retiring to Brisbane! Or somewhere along the coast.

I think every one knows one of these guys, the one that always goes on about fuel economy. He would turn up on our rides a continually tell us how good the ZX14 fuel economy was, he was a mate who shared a house with a fellow rider so he tags along with him well we had had enough of this guy so we devised a little scheme, it would take a few weeks to work but I think it was worth it. We arranged for the fellow house mate to add fuel to his bike every couple of days so when we met up on the week end this guy was in raptures as to the mileage he was getting then we got the house mate to take fuel out every couple of days and when we met up again a few weeks later the ZX14 rider was very very quiet and avoided the subject of fuel economy and now we hardly see him at all.:laugh:

AWESOME!!!!:bowdown::rulez::laugh::whistle:

Thats awesome. The whole time you guys are laughing at him with insider info. Hilarious!

Back