How much is my TiForce worth?

gsx1300rr

Registered
I couldn't find a place to post this so sorry if this is the wrong spot... but I am going to be selling my Titanium TiForce exhaust 4-2-1 w/the high flow exhaust can (380mm.) Its in great condition! I am thinking about asking $700 for it, any thoughts?

- 08 Hayabusa full Titanium TiForce exhaust[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Better place would be in the classified section. On price, I think it might be a little high, just my thoughts.

when I sell used items, I usually price it at 50-75% off the new price.

Thanks for the reality check guys. What is a fair asking price for it? I don't mind sitting on it for a while either.
Posted via Mobile Device

I got your email, thanks! It's extremely tempting since I already know what it looks like on another blue bike! Let me know if those buyers fall through, I'm interested but not quite ready to pull the trigger for a few weeks.

sold a flawless one for gen 1 for $500 couple weeks ago (after having it on craigslist for almost 6 months). $600 was the lowest i had wanted to go, but it was to a friend so i knocked $100 off.

Anybody have a TiForce with the big Sumo Pipe for sale? Condition has to be better than good.

Anybody have a TiForce with the big Sumo Pipe for sale? Condition has to be better than good.

Whats the big "Sumo Pipe?" It looks like a couple people have the exact same exhaust for sale from earlier posts, i'd ask them!

Whats the big "Sumo Pipe?" It looks like a couple people have the exact same exhaust for sale from earlier posts, i'd ask them!

There are two Tiforece exhaust sytems that will fit a Busa. If you check out Orient express you can see the TiForec with the "Big Sumo" pipe - larger primaries and it will specifically say "Sumo Pipe". It's the best one to use for a 1397 upgrade.

Back