How much is my 2008 Hayabusa worth??

Lunar Busa

Registered
I own a 2008 Grey/Black hayabusa with 8000 miles, under these bad times I am considering selling it only if I cant get a reasonable number. I am hoping you guys on here can shed some light on about how much these babies are going for. I purchased it new in August 22nd in 2008, I have maintained it though the dealer I have purchased it from. I have upgraded the exhaust to Two Brothers Carbon slip ons and added an different liscense plate bracket and new Avon Storm tires. I have all original parts with some extras including an Shoei Matching Hayabusa Helmet and a Joe Rocket hayabusa jacket and a spare Fulmer helmet. This bike is mint with no scratches and never been dammaged. Always garaged never ridden in the rain. Any offers will be considered.
Thanks
Drew

6776_1190499597826_1088451095_600409_4897658_n.jpg

6776_1190499797831_1088451095_600414_2879693_n.jpg

Careful using this as a for sale section.

FYI, I bought this one before Christmas for $7200 with 3500 miles, excellent condition. It has bar risers, cut seat, same exhaust as you, kill teather, adjustable lowering links, adjustable kick stand, rear stand, Hayabusa jacket, smart TRE, and likely some other stuff I forgot. The previous owner put a new rear tire on it and didn't pay much more for it two years prior.

Since this pic I've switched to a full exhaust, lowered a bit more, blacking out the rearsets, flashed the ECU, air shifter,

P1030668.jpg

Careful using this as a for sale section.

FYI, I bought this one before Christmas for $7200 with 3500 miles, excellent condition. It has bar risers, cut seat, same exhaust as you, kill teather, adjustable lowering links, adjustable kick stand, rear stand, Hayabusa jacket, smart TRE, and likely some other stuff I forgot. The previous owner put a new rear tire on it and didn't pay much more for it two years prior.

Since this pic I've switched to a full exhaust, lowered a bit more, blacking out the rearsets, flashed the ECU, air shifter,

P1030668.jpg
still have the two brothers slipons?

if you're in a hurry to sell (and willing to take a hit): $7500 tops (yes, the used bike market sucks for sellers)
P.S. Remove the MODs and selll separately to recoup some of the $$ and then sell the bike STOCK

"I have maintained it though the dealer"
That quote right there would automatically drop a grand or 2 off!!
Most dealer mechanics SUK!
But if it has a TRE... Thats a different story

if you're in a hurry to sell (and willing to take a hit): $7500 tops (yes, the used bike market sucks for sellers)
P.S. Remove the MODs and selll separately to recoup some of the $$ and then sell the bike STOCK

Great advice.. Stock bone stock including the reflectors huge oem mufflers and mudflap put it on! Then sell the aftermarket stuff on ebay.

I paid 7900 for that exact bike, 3900 miles on it, with a PCIII bar ends, tank bra, new rubber, in perfect condition. I was very happy with the sale.
this was in sept of 2011. I would start at 8K for the bike, and sell the helmet , and jacket on ebay. Heck I might be interested in them myself
cheers!

Well I have an update.... The bike sold a couple of weeks ago. Hate to see it leave and now missing it. But it went to a happy owner and was very happy to find it where we live. I referred him to this group website.

Back