How much have you spent on your bike?

??? 3 motors? drag racers? the engine is rock solid. seems strange to me.

i have too much in mine, :poke: but it has made me spend almost the purchase price on trips. i just love riding the thing. me and my Bessie just can't stay off the road. for me its not mods, its gas,tires, camping fees, motels, v8 & peanut butter crackers & jim beam.:laugh:

I'd estimate that I've spent around $4000. And I'd like to spend another $8-10k on a 1397 kit!

really?? bring me 8k and ill put that 1397 kit in myself:thumbsup::laugh:

How much do you think a 1397 cost? I have a 1441 and have less than 3k in it with head work and cams.

all the money spent.. I have in the past year spent about $500.00 I'm looking to spend about 5K this winter IF my wife lets me :please:

Bike, turbo, engine, shocks, swigarm, etc. in over two years of ownership of trackdays, dragracing, long distance touring. $22k and still on stock paint scheme.

Other people gamble, drink, get divorces, or abuse drugs. The money has to go somewhere, right? In my case guns and the busa are my money pit.
...:beerchug:

Last edited:
Ya know I've had her since 2000. 42,000 miles later I truly could not tell you.. I am sure it is in the 1000's.

I had $22-24K in my turbo busa with the cost of the bike. Then I sold it for $14K. There wasn't a part I didn't mod on that bike. The turbo and engine were half of that.

I will never turbo another bike on purpose.

Last edited:
I'm close to 5k after purchase price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back