Busa Production Numbers ?

bigoltool

Registered
I already spent a fair amount of time in the search area with not much luck. Does anyone have the production #s( volumes) by year and color for the Busa? I know this has to have been asked a million times but darned if I could dredge it up.

I don't remember seeing the # of units produced, (someone else might have that info) but I do know the 'Busa is one of the few, if not the only bike, to increase its number of units sold in each successive year of production 99-07 (08 figures aren't available yet). Most bikes peak there first year out and sell less each year until they are dropped, but the busa has its cult following :bowdown: :thumbsup:

I read an article about this when the 08 came out and they did a gen1 vs gen 2 shootout, but I can't remember which magazine at the dealership it was.

I'd like to know how many 06 limiteds were made.

same here i have one and i would like to know how many are out there before i decided to paint mine. Im looking to trade someone for a differant color. If aanyone wants a set of them pm me. I know its a rare color i just dont know the numbers and i would feel better painting a differant year plastic.

I'm curious also.

Wikipedia states:
From its debut in 1999 to June 2007 over 100,000 Hayabusas were sold worldwide. In the United States during the year 2005 over 10,000 units were sold. For 2006 in the US sales of the Hayabusa were twice that of the Kawasaki ZX-14, which was being released that year. And again for the year over 10,000 units were sold in the US.

Overall, sales in the US have increased year after year since its release in 1999 until 2006 and went from just a few thousand units in 1999 to over 10,000 in 2006. Worldwide yearly sales statistics are not known.

Do a search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if Suzuki's web site didn't suck ballz, it would have info like that.

Back