How many years of fun

How many years have you been riding a motorcycle .

• Total voters
Got my first motorcycle in 1957 at 13 years old. Have been riding ever since.

First Motorcycle - 1955 Mustang.

Mustang motorcycle.gif

Mustang motorcycle.gif

I have been riding a little over 6 years. First bike was a 2006 Honda Shadow, 4 months and 4500 miles later I need more so I traded for a 2006 600 Kan-O-Tuna (thought I had something at the time) kept it about 8 months and 6000 miles then I traded for a :cheerleader: 2007 HAYABUSA :cheerleader: I have had her 3 years this month and she is about to click over 40,000 miles.

30 or more years wins this poll! We geezers win by a landslide!
Old guys rule! Young guys drool! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

30 or more years wins this poll! We geezers win by a landslide!
Old guys rule! Young guys drool! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IL give it to you old guys you have got the numbers :laugh:
i was hoping to hear alot from the older ones my dad likes to tell me about his yamaha 80 he rode in arkansas when he was 13 you could legal ride if it was governed at 5 hp he said he rode the crap out of that thing ....hes old lol
i call him old man the grey haired one :laugh:
but we must:bowdown: to the oh wise ones for they hold the clues to an easier life

IL give it to you old guys you have got the numbers :laugh:
i was hoping to hear alot from the older ones my dad likes to tell me about his yamaha 80 he rode in arkansas when he was 13 you could legal ride if it was governed at 5 hp he said he rode the crap out of that thing ....hes old lol
i call him old man the grey haired one :laugh:
but we must:bowdown: to the oh wise ones for they hold the clues to an easier life

I bought a new yamaha 80 for my younger brother and sister as a Christmas present! :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back