How many years of fun

How many years have you been riding a motorcycle .

• Total voters
I learned on a buddy's 305 Honda Super Hawk In 1966. I got my own first bike, a new
Honda CB-750 in 1972. I have NEVER been without a bike since! :cheerleader:

Also started on a Qa 50, and been riding ever since.

I voted 5-10. Rode my first dirtbike in 99, some dirt/street in 2002, then bought a dirtbike of my own in 07, my first streetbike in early 08, etc...

I rode a Honda mini Trail 50, But in 1968 when my brother got married and gave me his Suzuki 120 It was a Rocket, Over the last 44 years I have never been with out a bike, I found my life mate now, but over the years I have heard the words. You love that bike more than you love me, and being young and dumb, My responce would be, Yes and when your long gone the bike or bikes will still be here, :rofl:
1966_B120_450.jpg

My first true bike was a Honda MT250 Elsinore, I'm pretty sure it was a 1975. I rode an ATC90 for a few years before that. That little 90 got me in more trouble than any other bike I've owned since.

Another Honda Trail 50 starter here. That was a very long time ago! Man, this thread is making me old!

Never even owned a moped, but when I turned 30 and had my first son, and the hubby wanted a Harley, I suddenly found an interest I didn't know I had. I just knew I wouldn't enjoy being on the back of a bike (I'm a self-proclaimed control freak LOL), so I took the MSF course and started riding at the age of 32, just after my second son was born...I'll be 40 in two months, so not too long, but long enough to know how much I love riding my Busa :thumbsup:

30+ yrs and I'll ride circles around all of yoos...:poke:
NO CHICKEN STRIPS ON THEM TIRES !

I WAS A RUUUUUDE DUUUUUDE !

scan0001.jpg

39 years for me! Started on a YZ 80 that belonged to my best friend when I was 8. Bought my first street bike when I was 20, a 73 Z-1 900 my brother still has.:bowdown:

I wasn't sure what to put ?

I've only owned my own streetbike for almost 4 years, but I've been riding on 2 wheels off & on since I was around 10 (26 years).

1965 Honda sport 50. What a great little bike.Red with the upswept exhaust, burned my little girlfriends leg so bad that i performed my first mod, hoover vacuum cleaner straight pipe, those were the days. LOL

It will be my sixth year of riding this October. I took the MSF class in August of '05 and bought my first bike (a used '01 R1)two months after getting my license. Put almost 48,000 miles on it in less than two years and decided to trade her in for a brand new '07 Busa.

I started on a dirt bike at 7 years old, and I bought my first streetbike in 1994, it was a 1992 cbr600 f2.

Back