How many years of fun

How many years have you been riding a motorcycle .

• Total voters
I did'nt want to click on 15-20years at first, it might show my age, but I did it anyway.:laugh:

Wow, looking at the number of responses for 35 yrs. or more we must have allot of old f*rts here....like me! First bike to ride (borrowed) was a Honda 150 Dream, biggest Jap bike made at the time, moved on to a Yamaha 250 Big Bear Scrambler, Yamaha 350 Grand Prix and then various Harley's & assorted other Jap & British bikes over the years.

First bike was a '89 ninja 250 back in 1991. I thought I was a speed demon on that thing.....
I've never ridden anything other than sportbikes....not sure I could ride feet forward :laugh:

I learned on a '03 Honda CBR 600RR. I rode the piss out of that thing, and would still have it to this day, but it was just to uncomfortable for me to ride for long periods of time. It was a great bike for me to learn on and ride. :thumbsup:

It'll be 35 years now. Lots of bikes and lots of fun and thrills and grins. Very few things in life can make me smile like a great bike or a great bike ride. I've always said that I want to die by crashing my sportbike at age 100! Time will tell.:thumbsup:

Back