How many miles ridden in 2021 ?

A guy made a left turn into me two years ago. Just about killed me . Compound fracture,left leg , 8 broken ribs, crushed ankle, ruptured spleen, damaged pancreas, cut femoral artery, broke shoulder joint clear off, broke scapula into 4 pieces. Bike totaled. My gear and a great medical staff saved me. I could probably ride again but the wife would have a heart attack. I’ve had two bad crashes so don’t want to put her through a third.
Sorry to hear this. Hope you dont mind me asking, but how fast were you going at that time? I had a simiilar type of accident in 2019. Lady turned left in front of me but this was in a city intersection so i was going between 25-30 mph. I didn't break anything but it left me with daily back pain. The bike was totaled. Wife and i agreed that I could only get a bike for weekend riding only. I used to commute to work on the bike everyday. I rode last year but can't handle long hours on the bike anymore.

Sorry to hear this. Hope you dont mind me asking, but how fast were you going at that time? I had a simiilar type of accident in 2019. Lady turned left in front of me but this was in a city intersection so i was going between 25-30 mph. I didn't break anything but it left me with daily back pain. The bike was totaled. Wife and i agreed that I could only get a bike for weekend riding only. I used to commute to work on the bike everyday. I rode last year but can't handle long hours on the bike anymore.
45 to 50 mph, he hit me in the side, didn’t see me and was trying to make the turn before the cars behind me got to the corner.

Picked up a brand new scooter on Saturday already has 1208 miles on it. Should have 2k by the end of the week!

IMG_20220214_173516.jpg

Picked up a brand new scooter on Saturday already has 1208 miles on it. Should have 2k by the end of the week!

View attachment 1647194

Nice shot! I saw one of those at a dealer nearby and was amazed at how tall it was. They make two sizes don’t they? When I bought my Z I test rode this lil 750. It was so light and handled almost like a trials bike.
B06D0321-C51A-466B-9768-272A4DB07750.jpeg

One size but two different models. The adventure sports (what I have) and the standard. Both are available with the DCT transmission.
Yeah
I have seen them both.
I should have clarified.
I'll pass on that automatic too.
My friend has a '19 he bought new, it's the only one I've ridden.
Nice ride for what it is and can do.

20200306_154255.jpg

Back