How many here named there bike

Maybe "obolos" instead of Charon - this is the coin that was required for passage to hades
biggrin.gif

Although it really might be bad luck to name your ride to represent the cost of your passage to hell...
But do you believe in hell?

I'm sorry, wrong thread.  
blush.gif
Not really... but it's still a fun concept! I don't believe in demons either, but it didn't stop me from approving "Lilah" as the name for Rev's other ride.

What cracks me up is the implication that I needed Fugging APPROVAL?

For whatever Name I chose???

Uh no... Maybe you were trying to say approving "OF"
rock.gif
?
laugh.gif

Honey, you know you need my approval for everything! Or did you miss that particular vow I slipped in there?
wink.gif
laugh.gif

My baby's name is "Kennedy." Named after one of the most beautiful women in the world when I was growing up... Jayne Kennedy.
smile.gif
Damn! I used to have the hots for that woman...even when I didn't know what the HOTS were, but I did have a pretty good idea though.
smile.gif

smile.gif

I'm thinking of re-naming the Busa after the custom paint is done and I've got her all put back together.

Mine will be name Pit Dog. After the type of breed my dog is. Thats also my gamer tag on xbox live i used. Before moving out in the country and can't get cable or dsl yet.

I call mine <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Medusa</span>

Medusa has historically been seen as the archetype of the nasty mother, however she is far more complex. She symbolizes the following:

Sovereign female wisdom. The female mysteries. All the forces of the primordial Great Goddess: The Cycles of Time as past, present and future. The Cycles of Nature as life, death and rebirth. She is universal Creativity and Destruction in eternal Transformation. She is the Guardian of the Thresholds and the Mediatrix between the Realms of heaven, earth and the underworld. She is Mistress of the Beasts. Latent and Active energy.

Connection to the earth. The union of heaven and earth. She destroys in order to recreate balance. She purifies.

She is the ultimate truth of reality, the wholeness beyond duality. She rips away our mortal illusions. Forbidden yet liberating wisdom. The untamable forces of nature. As a young and beautiful woman she is fertility and life. As crone she consumes by devouring all on the earth plane. Through death we must return to the source, the abyss of transformation, the timeless realm. We must yield to her and her terms of mortality. She reflects a culture in harmony with nature.

I call mine  <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Medusa</span>

Medusa has historically been seen as the archetype of the nasty mother, however she is far more complex. She symbolizes the following:

Sovereign female wisdom. The female mysteries. All the forces of the primordial Great Goddess: The Cycles of Time as past, present and future. The Cycles of Nature as life, death and rebirth. She is universal Creativity and Destruction in eternal Transformation. She is the Guardian of the Thresholds and the Mediatrix between the Realms of heaven, earth and the underworld. She is Mistress of the Beasts. Latent and Active energy.

Connection to the earth. The union of heaven and earth. She destroys in order to recreate balance. She purifies.

She is the ultimate truth of reality, the wholeness beyond duality. She rips away our mortal illusions. Forbidden yet liberating wisdom. The untamable forces of nature. As a young and beautiful woman she is fertility and life. As crone she consumes by devouring all on the earth plane. Through death we must return to the source, the abyss of transformation, the timeless realm. We must yield to her and her terms of mortality. She reflects a culture in harmony with nature.
Rhythm,

Thanks for the deep and informative description and ...
I just like the fact/myth that anybody who dares to step up to her turns stone cold dead ... excellent name!!

Back