How many here named there bike

Nope...But my 83 Toyota 4x4 is named Roofus...If the roof trusses caved i would have needed a helicopter to get it out of the old house HeHe...
tounge.gif

I let my rides tell me their names. Some take a while and some do it right away. The busa was, of course, Da' Train. The 10R is Da' Demon as in Screamin' Demon.

Named her Lilah, back when I first got her.  Lilah is the Demoness of Temptation and night...  Hell, what is more tempting and dark than an all Black Busa...

I give nicknames to just about everything
rock.gif
, I like to let them earn a name though. I still haven't named the busa, I guess when it names itself, I'll know it.
smile.gif

Hell, what is more tempting and dark than an all Black Busa...
Do you really want me to answer that right now?
rock.gif

ices_rofl.gif
I knew this was coming ... BT, Da Demon and Lilah are going to have to meet for some one on one to settle this debate
smile.gif
Are you ready to rumble?
biggrin.gif

That tiny little cutsie fuggin ten doesn't scare Lilah...  Ever seen a black widow mate?  Yup I am thinking it would just be feeding Lilah Cheese and <span style='color:limegreen'>Kwackers...</span>    All the isn't going to help ya none...  
wow.gif

poke.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Wouldn't really be all that fair though...  He's got what maybe 200 miles on his 10?  That's not enough, hell it's not even broken in.  But combine 1300 miles or so on The Busa, with say 300 miles on the 10R for a total of 1600 or so lifetime miles?  That's not right, give him a few months at least to get all comfortable on his new whip...  Then? 

Then again who's the firestarter here Huh Huh?  Sage I believe
smile.gif
...  Uh Huh...  Trying to start some shid are yah?  
What Bullet was saying is right now his head is so Kwacker Fueled that all he can think about is that 10R... Hell I got $20 says he curled up next to that thing in the garage last night just to keep it company...  
smile.gif

It's all good, I know that the real issue was that Bullet couldn't find an all Black Busa, so he did the next best thing, and got Himself a Black 10R.  See folks it's all about the Black bikes, and Bullet has been jonesing for awhile now.  So yeah, he is just following in Rev's footsteps and who could blame him???

NOW you all can kneel at the ALTER OF REV!!!!  

Of course I am fuggin kidding...  Hell I don't take myself seriously.... Now get to bowing down...  we'll work on the groveling later you Dogs...  

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098103731 -->

ices_rofl.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Hell, what is more tempting and dark than an all Black Busa...
Do you really want me to answer that right now?
rock.gif

ices_rofl.gif
I knew this was coming ... BT, Da Demon and Lilah are going to have to meet for some one on one to settle this debate
smile.gif
Are you ready to rumble?
biggrin.gif

That tiny little cutsie fuggin ten doesn't scare Lilah...  Ever seen a black widow mate?  Yup I am thinking it would just be feeding Lilah Cheese and <span style='color:limegreen'>Kwackers...</span>    All the isn't going to help ya none...  
wow.gif

poke.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Wouldn't really be all that fair though...  He's got what maybe 200 miles on his 10?  That's not enough, hell it's not even broken in.  But combine 1300 miles or so on The Busa, with say 300 miles on the 10R for a total of 1600 or so lifetime miles?  That's not right, give him a few months at least to get all comfortable on his new whip...  Then? 

Then again who's the firestarter here Huh Huh?  Sage I believe
smile.gif
...  Uh Huh...  Trying to start some shid are yah?  
What Bullet was saying is right now his head is so Kwacker Fueled that all he can think about is that 10R... Hell I got $20 says he curled up next to that thing in the garage last night just to keep it company...  
smile.gif

It's all good, I know that the real issue was that Bullet couldn't find an all Black Busa, so he did the next best thing, and got Himself a Black 10R.  See folks it's all about the Black bikes, and Bullet has been jonesing for awhile now.  So yeah, he is just following in Rev's footsteps and who could blame him???

Of course I am fuggin kidding...  Hell I don't take myself  seriously.... Now get to bowing down...  we'll work on the groveling later you Dogs...  
Yes Sir!

ices_rofl.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Caesar is what I named my Busa...after my 250 lb St. Bernard I had growing up...

Oh, and he's an award winner now...
tounge.gif

I haven't named mine yet. It's just referred to as "The Busa".
biggrin.gif

That tiny little cutsie fuggin ten doesn't scare Lilah... Ever seen a black widow mate? Yup I am thinking it would just be feeding Lilah Cheese and <span style='color:limegreen'>Kwackers...</span> All the isn't going to help ya none...
wow.gif
poke.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Wouldn't really be all that fair though... He's got what maybe 200 miles on his 10? That's not enough, hell it's not even broken in. But combine 1300 miles or so on The Busa, with say 300 miles on the 10R for a total of 1600 or so lifetime miles? That's not right, give him a few months at least to get all comfortable on his new whip... Then?

Then again who's the firestarter here Huh Huh? Sage I believe
smile.gif
... Uh Huh... Trying to start some shid are yah?
smile.gif

It's all good, I know that the real issue was that Bullet couldn't find an all Black Busa, so he did the next best thing, and got Himself a Black 10R. See folks it's all about the Black bikes, and Bullet has been jonesing for awhile now. So yeah, he is just following in Rev's footsteps and who could blame him???

Of course I am fuggin kidding... Hell I don't take myself seriously.... Now get to bowing down... we'll work on the groveling later you Dogs...
Not that it makes much difference, but I had 2031 miles on the busa clock when she sold. That puts my current tally up to around 2300 miles on sport bikes. I don't even count the dirt bike ridin' anymore. I'm sure it contributed something to my abilities, but sport ridin' is a different world, so I was basically still a street noob when I got the busa.
wink.gif

As for that shid yer pumpin', bro, I think the real motive behind you wantin' to wait a while before tanglin' with Da Demon is the fact that it'd be really hard to swallow if you actually did get yer ass
26179244.jpg
by a street ROOKIE on a spankin' new, not broken in Kwacker! Hahahahahahaha...
29368935.jpg

Damn, the shid talkin' is gonna be fun!!!
laugh.gif

smile.gif

Back