How do lighter wheels change handling?

No problem Alicia

Next Busa gathering I’ll ride my bike down to the Dragon and you can trailer yours......:poke:

We’ll start @ the bottom and 1st one to the top gets the others keys.

What say you now?

Never claimed to be “Rossi” but I know a Straight line Squidder when I hear 1 :rolleyes:

Ain’t gonna be no long straight highways for that Turbo to spool up :moon:

ali123 you sure have a Big Mouth , and enjoy stirring poop . Maybe its time to look for a different playground .
ure right....
No problem Alicia

Next Busa gathering I’ll ride my bike down to the Dragon and you can trailer yours......:poke:

We’ll start @ the bottom and 1st one to the top gets the others keys.

What say you now?

Never claimed to be “Rossi” but I know a Straight line Squidder when I hear 1 :rolleyes:

Ain’t gonna be no long straight highways for that Turbo to spool up :moon:
PICK A LOCAL STREET... JEEZUS.... USE THE SPRAY.... U GOT A BUILT BIKE... knecum built that motor...… does he specialize in roadrace bikes? U WANNA DRAG ME 1000 miles to outrun a stretched busa? ure right man... lots of squids on built turbo bikes.... arch posted a question.... and I told him what i thought... now be honest.... would u recommend he get BST wheels or have steve knecum build him a motor... which would he enjoy more, and more often? and please tell the truth.... show mr. knecum the respect he so well deserves.

Last edited:
WoW..... I mean this is fun it really is fun getting you riled but you truly are an idiot.

The Dragon is a patch of road 11 miles long. Just so happens to have 318 curves in between mile 1 and 11

You said pick the road and that’s what I did. You wanna bitch out and blab on about this that and never mind thats on you. Shut it and keep it moving Alicia

56190086.jpg

WoW..... I mean this is fun it really is fun getting you riled but you truly are an idiot.

The Dragon is a patch of road 11 miles long. Just so happens to have 318 curves in between mile 1 and 11

You said pick the road and that’s what I did. You wanna bitch out and blab on about this that and never mind thats on you. Shut it and keep it moving Alicia

View attachment 1584845
bro.. what state do u live in? im 1000 miles away from NC

1busa's bike is purpose built, as is yours Ali.
His purpose, a bike that he can drag knees, cruise as far as he wants, know his engine is strong and dependable, so that when he wants a little more umph, he can get it with nitros.
The engine wasn't built to be sprayed with a 200hp shot and run 1/4 mile passes. But to take a noticeable bump in hp when wanted for the fun factor.
You have a 400+hp PowerHouse built turbo rocket.
That is extremely difficult for anyone with any less to compete with...in a straight line.
You like to accelerate quickly on the highway, most of here do. But, all you can do is outrun his bike, and most any other non sc/turbo bike in a straight line.
Your bike's stretch and suspension could be changed into a corner carver with boost control, but the bike's only advantage would be a little more power out of a corner. Power that has to be controlled, with alot of skill, that cannot be used otherwise.
Your arguement is apples to oranges.
I say the following humbley; myself and several more here are/were very fast street riding, knee draggers, with some stunt and hoonin mixed in.
Very, very fast street riders, riding and outriding the local ameture track heros.
Incredible triple digit speeds through big sweepers.
Pics here of guys railing the Dragon and roads like it. Are we fast? You better belive it.
Are there faster riders? Absolutely. Which is what makes Pro riders(everyone is always compared to whoever is considered the best at the time)like Rossi all the more amazing. Because the level we ride at is, well, advanced...and we still couldn't touch Rossi.
Bottom line, you don't bother me, but telling guys your turbo will outrun their corner carver, is really pointless.

Last edited:
1busa's bike is purpose built, as is yours Ali.
His purpose, a bike that he can drag knees, cruise as far as he wants, know his engine is strong and dependable, so that when he wants a little more umph, he can get it with nitros.
The engine wasn't built to be sprayed with a 200hp shot and run 1/4 mile passes. But to take a noticeable bump in hp when wanted for the fun factor.
You have a 400+hp PowerHouse built turbo rocket.
That is extremely difficult for anyone with any less to compete with...in a straight line.
You like to accelerate quickly on the highway, most of here do. But, all you can do is outrun his bike, and most any other non sc/turbo bike in a straight line.
Your bike's stretch and suspension could be changed into a corner carver with boost control, but the bike's only advantage would be a little more power out of a corner. Power that has to be controlled, with alot of skill, that cannot be used otherwise.
Your arguement is apples to oranges.
I say the following humbley; myself and several more here are/were very fast street riding, knee draggers, with some and hoonin mixed in.
Very, very fast street riders, riding and outriding the local amature track heros.
Incredible triple digit speeds through big sweepers.
Pics here of guys railing the Dragon and roads like it. Are we fast? You better belive it.
Are there faster riders? Absolutely. Which is what makes Pro riders(everyone is always compared to whoever is considered the best at the time)like Rossi all the more amazing. Because the level we ride it is, well, advanced...and we still couldn't touch Rossi.
Bottom line, you don't bother me, but telling guys your turbo will outrun their corner carver, is really pointless.
arch has stated several times he can use allll his bikes power and is left wanting some.... he posted this thread about getting lightweight(BST) wheels.... this coupled with the fact that modern literbikes are surpassing the busas horsepower level(NOT TORQUE though) I felt it necessary to try to talk arch into dloing the best possible upgrade to his "STATEMENT" bike..... bold men make bold statements... on to another point..... knecum built 1busas motor to hold spray.... it has forged internals/streetable compression/STOCK DISPLACEMENT... im quite sure with the right tune... it could hold COPIOUS AMOUNTS of spray.... a lot....

Last edited:
It's ok Ali, Arch is an old guy.
He'll keep making his bike handle better until it's as good as it'll get. Who knows what he'll do next.
He mentioned a turbo before. And, if he does...he'll still be railin corners on it.

It's ok Ali, Arch is an old guy.
He'll keep making his bike handle better until it's as good as it'll get. Who knows what he'll do next.
He mentioned a turbo before. And, if he does...he'll still be railin corners on it.
im not even trying to sell him on the turbo... a decent motor could be built for 4-5 grand.... 1busa could answer his questions...

im not even trying to sell him on the turbo... a decent motor could be built for 4-5 grand.... 1busa could answer his questions...

He could.

And, at the end of the day, it all comes down to what you want to do with bike, and how much you can justify spending on it, regardless of how much money anyone does or does not have.
I think everyone here would love to own your bike, and most of us would rip it wot for everything it's worth too.
Consider buying a cheap 1k, setting up the suspension, and road tripping out into the country in NY state. You may hate it. Or, you may get bitten, and find yourself out cruising left and right whenever time allows(which is hard to find for alot of us anymore).
Just a thought, and never say never.

He could.

And, at the end of the day, it all comes down to what you want to do with bike, and how much you can justify spending on it, regardless of how much money anyone does or does not have.
I think everyone here would love to own your bike, and most of us would rip it wot for everything it's worth too.
Consider buying a cheap 1k, setting up the suspension, and road tripping out into the country in NY state. You may hate it. Or, you may get bitten, and find yourself out cruising left and right whenever time allows(which is hard to find for alot of us anymore).
Just a thought, and never say never.
I had a 1999 r6... then a 1k gsxr… along with 5 other bikes.... its just not my thing.... dirty roads.... I almost died once.... flipped over the bars/hit a tree.... lost my wallet.. its still in the woods of palmer, massachusetts.

Back