Zippo Lighters?

FrankPeden

Registered
OK ladies and gents. I have a questions, but before we get into this I know we should not smoke and it is bad for us (but honestly, we ride Busas right?).
I am looking for or would like to order a Zippo Lighter with the Kanji Logo on it. Has anybody seen any like these or would anybody like to order one and we could make a bulk order?
I smoke cigars only and would love to pull out my Busa lighter to light a cigar with.
Thanks for all the help.

Yea, I saw that one the other day. I spent about 6 hours looking at Zippo's on various sites trying to find one. Out of all the stuff you can get with the Kanji logo on it, you would think you could get one of those. I know of four riders that smoke and would most likely use them too.

hum you would think there would be a laser engraving machine out there somewhere with zippo's in it like the dog tag machines in the pet stores....
:poke:

When I smoked regularly I used wooden matches or a torch lighter for my cigars.

Zippo is alright for some after you let the initial fumes burn off, but can ruin a good cigar otherwise.

A jeweler or maybe a "Things Remembered" shop might be a good place for your engraving work.

I have a metal etching machine here at work and have been looking for an excuse to put a Kanji on something. I will try it this week and let you know.
thanks
Bubba

When I smoked regularly I used wooden matches or a torch lighter for my cigars.

Zippo is alright for some after you let the initial fumes burn off, but can ruin a good cigar otherwise.

A jeweler or maybe a "Things Remembered" shop might be a good place for your engraving work.

+10000000000000
Let the match completely light and do not put flame directly to cigar. A good cigar should be treated with a gentle touch and the utmost respect.

+10000000000000
Let the match completely light and do not put flame directly to cigar. A good cigar should be treated with a gentle touch and the utmost respect.

I invented the perfect touch for a cigar

Bill Clinton...

:rofl:

sorry could not help myself... I heard the oval office cigars had a unique personality... :whistle:

Last edited:
I have just what the doctor ordered: :laugh:

IMG_0289.jpg

I use matches....... However I am in Iraq and getting matches is much more difficult than you would think. And the ones we can get are cheap, thus burning way to fast or do not burn at all.
Thanks for the tip, I been smoking high end cigars for a while now.

Back