Whoops I nearly burnt the coffee table.

newman

Registered
After the latest episode with my Zippo, Lynne has banned me from getting involved with anything involving fire.

I don't know what happened but I was having a play with my PS3, lit a cigarette, next thing I knew I looked down and the Zippo was open on the coffee table, melting the wax finish on it.

Luckily I just about caught it in time.

The thing was my PS3 controller was hot as well, like it had been over the flame of the Zippo, I don't know how this happened.

This is after setting my hands alight on a number of occasions, filling my Zippo up, and sort of setting my vest alight.

I've also been banned from any sharp stuff as well, I asked why, and Lynne she said just in case.:laugh:

hahahahaha yeah getting into the game we get oblivious!! And quit trying to torch yourself/ cut yourself! Think of your Busa who would ride it if your hands look like burnt Sausage!!!???

newman my suggestion would be a bic lighter for you. No need to refill with flammable fluids and once you set it down there is no chance of it remaining lit. But on the bright side if you do burn down the coffee table at least you have Lynne to build you a new one since she did such a good job on the fence. :laugh:

Have you considered a Nomex shirt. It seems like it works for the race car drivers.

hahahahaha yeah getting into the game we get oblivious!! And quit trying to torch yourself/ cut yourself! Think of your Busa who would ride it if your hands look like burnt Sausage!!!???

He would have to ride 2 up with Lynne..... im not real sure if he doesnt' already, as she is very picky on what Newman can touch on the Busa... She prolly doesn't trust him to drive it either...:laugh:

Back