How did you make your way to this site

??? umm, Hi Im Justin and Im an alcoholic... :drinka: , opps wrong forum, No im just new here :laugh: great to be here!

South Florida 07' Busa ryder!...lets ryde till the chicken strips come off!

Yahoo search! Great site from what I've seen! Can't wait to keep digging! This is my first Busa! All my other bikes were 650's.

Looking up sites for info on my bike and parts.. and stumbled on this site...now i have 19000 new best friends ;)

Hi, I,m not really new to the sight my better half were sighed up as Dave&Cindy but when the sight got redone I could not get back on or reregister under my old user name, its really no big deal I ride a 05 Turbo Busa and a 08 Harley Ultra Classic, so you can see Rocketgeezer sort of fits:lol:

Hi all, when I picked up my bike at the Suzuki dealer they said check out hayabusa.org there is a ton of info about your bike there. So here i am ... :thumbsup:

I was out riding one day and met up with another Busa rider that is on here and told me about the site. Refered by "Bussawhipped"

I am about to purchase my first busa....and wanted to know it as much as possible before I got on it. Looked at crashes, mods, ect. I am very respectful of this bike and I almost have a fear of it. I was actually trying to find more seasoned vets in west Texas or southern New Mexico to kind of learn from. Looks like there are not a lot of them in this area....with an average of 300 "rideable" days that is a shame. I don't want to be paired up with a yong rocket jock....more of a zen master just till I can find my own on her. You guys/gals have a wealth information on this site! Thank you to all. :thumbsup:

i was informed of this great site by my roomie, luvmybusa, havent been on it for a while been a bit busy but love the site and its quite addicting

Back